Want Neo Geo AVS Arcade Cab

EliteLamer

CAG Veteran
Title pretty much says it all. I am looking for a dedicated Neo Geo AVS Cab near FL. I hope the posting of this is allowed in these sub forums, if not please move or delete.

Typo in the title, should be MVS.

[quote name='xcopy']Neo Geo M-V-S is what you're looking for, not AVS.[/quote]

lol you are right, I don't know why I typed AVS, AES...

[quote name='hardwo0d']Pictures available tonight If you'd like[/quote]

Yeah, if you don't mind and what carts are with it? Are the loose carts or kit? Also how many slots is the machine?

Only thing is someone already said they could drop a 4 slot dedicated neo geo machine here in gainesville, however; I am waiting for them to get back to me with price and more info and if the deal falls through I would consider yours.

Kits -

King of Fighters 2001
SNK Vs. Capcom: Chaos

... and two others

Loose Carts

Mark of the Wolves
Super Sidekicks 3
Metal Slug 1 and 2
Samurai Shodown 2 and 3
Fatal Fury Special

Can't remember the others...

Let me know if that deal does not go down. The machine has been kept inside and is in very good shape considering it is almost 20 years old. My cabinet is a one slot FYI, not the 4. If your interested just take the 'pike south to Miami and we can do the deal. I will PM you pics of the machine tonight.

Thanks

[quote name='EliteLamer']Yeah, if you don't mind and what carts are with it? Are the loose carts or kit? Also how many slots is the machine?

Only thing is someone already said they could drop a 4 slot dedicated neo geo machine here in gainesville, however; I am waiting for them to get back to me with price and more info and if the deal falls through I would consider yours.[/quote]

Just make sure the monitor on the cab has no burn-in or any other problems.

Check that all keys, doors. marquee, credit lights, and coin slot works.

Also make sure you're not getting MVS boots.

I know the MVS Boots are a huge problem but from my understanding the only way to tell is to take the damn cart apart.

I have the keys, the coin machine works fine, the screen has no burn-ins, the marquee light does not work (might just be a bulb). All the Kits that I have I bought from the Neostore (www.neostore.com) the loose ones, however, have come from a variety of places including eBay and other arcade retailers/shops.

AES Boots are the real problem, unless it is a super rare game that is incredible hard to find in MVS. The boots are people converting the MVS to AES carts and selling them for huge profits. There are bootlegs of MVS carts, but it is not as prevelant as it is with the AES carts.

bread's done
Back