Want: Nintendo Switch Games - Have: Paypal, Venmo, Cash App

[quote name='Snuckles']Bump! Thanks for the PM. I'll look over your list more and decide. Saw a few things.[/QUOTE]

Okay - Let me know what you are interested in. Thanks!

CML for Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed II, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, inFamous, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma,

[quote name='SativaSam']CML for Uncharted 2, Assassin's Creed II, Ratchet and Clank Future: A Crack in Time, inFamous, Little Big Planet, Killzone 2, Ninja Gaiden Sigma,[/QUOTE]

Checked but I didn't see anything. Bump!

[quote name='rick1000']$5 spore[/QUOTE]

Don't even bother making an offer as ridiculous as this one.

The cheapest version of Spore on half.com is over $15. Hell, it would cost me about $3.00 to ship the game to you. I'd rather have the game sit on my shelf and never play it again than trade it for a net gain of $2.00

/Rant

BUMP

Are you still looking for Bioshock 1 on Steam? I'm interested in the Mario Kart disc so I'd be willing to trade you for something on my list and throw in Bioshock 1 for free ;)

[quote name='OldSchool77']Are you still looking for Bioshock 1 on Steam? I'm interested in the Mario Kart disc so I'd be willing to trade you for something on my list and throw in Bioshock 1 for free ;)[/QUOTE]

PM Sent

Bump

I have Bioshock with the slip cover case, got on launch day(360) and a SNES with all cables and I believe two(may be one, it's been a while) controllers. PM me and we can work something out.

bread's done
Back