Want: Old Nintendo Power; Have: $$$

WinnieThePujols

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Does anyone have any old Nintendo Power lots they don't want anymore? I am craving ones from like 1990 - 1996. I know some people don't care about them at all (I remember someone offering me a huge lot for like $20, but shipping killed the deal).

I'm willing to spend like $30-40.

Anyone have a big lot from that time period that they want to get rid of? If there's a market for them that I don't know of, I apologize. I'm not trying to lowball or anything... just kinda am craving them for nostalgia's sakes.

I stopped bidding on a lot of 80 (with $20 shipping) after $35... so I'd like to top out around there! Unless someone would accept less. =P

[quote name='WinnieThePujols']Does anyone have any old Nintendo Power lots they don't want anymore? I am craving ones from like 1990 - 1996. I know some people don't care about them at all (I remember someone offering me a huge lot for like $20, but shipping killed the deal).

I'm willing to spend like $30-40.

Anyone have a big lot from that time period that they want to get rid of? If there's a market for them that I don't know of, I apologize. I'm not trying to lowball or anything... just kinda am craving them for nostalgia's sakes.

I stopped bidding on a lot of 80 (with $20 shipping) after $35... so I'd like to top out around there! Unless someone would accept less. =P[/quote]
i know exactly where i can get you abunch ,but it might be pricey shipping depending on where you live i will deffinitly check out half price books for you though,hopefully i can pick up 5 to 10 of them for near nothing that is if they have them in stock there supply is allways changing

[quote name='guardian_owl']I'll see what I have, but I have no idea what shipping would be.[/QUOTE]

On eBay they were charging like $20 shipping for about 80 magazines.

Last year somebody made me an offer and shipping was right around the same...

As for the half price books thing: I appreciate the offer but I would prefer to buy a big lot of them at once; kinda like you said, it would get really spendy to continually pay for shipping on lots of 10 of them at a time (or whatever it would be) so I was hoping someone had an old subscription and would just wanna sell 'em off in one big lot.

I'll drop you a PM, I have over 100 extra issues, including extras like Pak watches and special guides and inserts. I bought a bunch LOTs on ebay a few years back and couldnt bring myself to toss em out, so I'll let em go cheap for ya.

bread's done
Back