Want PS2, DS, Wii Games!! FT/FS - PS2/GC/Wii/PSX, DDR

Same, so I'll place what I wanted to say here. Pm me or something if interested.

Have: Contact, Xenosaga 3, Advance Wars, all three sealed. Also complete copies of Xenosaga 2 and Dragon Quest 8.

Interested in: Ikagura, Okami, Odin Sphere, and Warioware (if you can find the complete stuff, regardless I might still be interested, just value it less).

pah, inbox cleared! mismanagement central.
tybalt, will think on that offer. trying to get DS stuff atm but if I can't before my flight I might jump on xenosagas and dragon quest (already have advance wars). warioware i only have the disc, actually, cause I got it for free. beggars can't be choosers, I spose. :)
somebody trade me ffIII! i have to spend 14 hours on a plane next monday!

disappointed bump.
mindnsoul, i'd be interested in working a deal involving okami and nsmb and mario and luigi, if that deal doesn't work out.
word!

slight update. traded beat up disc-only wario ware and three bucks for mint complete ffIII. to gamestop. utilizing the extra $10 trade in coupon. not shabby, because i wanted it by tomorrow so i couldnt' really get it online.

triumphant return bump! alaska is cold!
georgia tecchers should go see "cassette" on friday. we play at under the couch and it's free. fried chicken!

bread's done
Back