Want: PS3 games, Have: PS3 games + cash + sealed PS2 RPGs

[quote name='kurrptsenate']would you take 10 for xenogears 2 sealed?[/quote]

I think you mean Xenosaga II, but someone bought that in a package deal yesterday afternoon before I saw this post (and paid asking price), sorry.

Thanks for looking/offering though!

[quote name='sprintsucks5892']CML for Parappa the Rapper 2 and/or 1080 Avalanche (Parappa the Rapper wanted more)[/quote]

PM'ed

You said you were interested in Pikmin 2, and the only thing that caught my eye was...
Disgaea 2 LE Set
Which is no means an even trade. Would you accept cash or other games as well?

[quote name='Friend of Sonic']You said you were interested in Pikmin 2, and the only thing that caught my eye was...
Disgaea 2 LE Set
Which is no means an even trade. Would you accept cash or other games as well?[/quote]

Yes - I would accept cash and other games as well. What other games are you interested in (I have a lot of stuff I haven't had time to put in my TL yet...)

LMK

[quote name='mrblinG22']your whole list for 8 shipped?[/quote]

You win an award for lowest lowball thus far - well done!

However, I'm going to turn you down on that offer (for now - I retain the right to accept at a later date :))

[quote name='Wlogan31']You win an award for lowest lowball thus far - well done!

However, I'm going to turn you down on that offer (for now - I retain the right to accept at a later date :))[/quote]

lmk when u want to do the deal.

Basic Instinct
Enemy at the Gates
Forgotten, The
Godsend
Primal Fear
White Noise

$12 shipped? i think that's pretty low balling

Lowball eh? Hmm..

Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls (New/Sealed) - $16 shipped OBO
Final Fantasy IV Advance (New/Sealed) - $23 shipped OBO
Yoshi Topsy Turvy (New/Sealed)

Those are the only ones Im intrested in. How about $15 for all?

1080 Avalanche (New/Sealed) - $9 shipped OBO
Donkey Kong Jungle Beat (mint/complete w/ game and bongos in original box)

lowest price on these? i can lowball if u want :p

[quote name='dude2003']Basic Instinct
Enemy at the Gates
Forgotten, The
Godsend
Primal Fear
White Noise

$12 shipped? i think that's pretty low balling [/quote]

$13 to [email protected] via PayPal and it's a deal...

[quote name='Riyonuk']Lowball eh? Hmm..

Final Fantasy 1&2: Dawn of Souls (New/Sealed) - $16 shipped OBO
Final Fantasy IV Advance (New/Sealed) - $23 shipped OBO

Those are the only ones Im intrested in. How about $15 for all?[/quote]

After the recent flood in my house AND my car breaking down (all this weekend), I had to actually put some ebay-esque values on things with MULTIPLE offers.

The FF's are going to just go to Ebay b/c I need the money. Feel free to make an offer on Yoshi alone.

Thanks for the interest though.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I'll offer $15 shipped for Jungle Beat + Bongos since they are being sold for $20 from outpost.com[/quote]

I have a one or two other offers made on this via combo deals/sales in PMs. If those fall through, I'll let you know.

[quote name='DemonAlcohol']I'll offer $15 shipped for Jungle Beat + Bongos since they are being sold for $20 from outpost.com[/quote]

Sorry - this is sold.

bread's done
Back