Want: PS3 games, Have: PS3 games + cash + sealed PS2 RPGs

[quote name='chunga']How much do you want for that pre-order?[/quote]

Do you have a list I could check? If not, make an offer...

Jak & Daxter gone...

[quote name='Michaellvortega']CML for the Wii and the PS3, MAc book for both?[/quote]

Only looking to sell at the moment, but thanks for the offer...

Let me know if you are interested in buying...

[quote name='Wlogan31']Do you have a list I could check? If not, make an offer...

Jak & Daxter gone...[/quote]

Do you accept payments through cash? If so then how does $20 shipped sound?

[quote name='chunga']Do you accept payments through cash? If so then how does $20 shipped sound?[/quote]

Yes - I'll take cash. $20 shipped sounds great. Do you want to see pics of the damage first or not? Either way, the paypal is [email protected]

Thanks!

[quote name='Wlogan31']Yes - I'll take cash. $20 shipped sounds great. Do you want to see pics of the damage first or not? Either way, the paypal is [email protected]

Thanks![/quote]

I don't have a paypal account but I can send cash through the mail if you're willing to. Of course I will send first since I have lower feedback and because I'm sending through mail. If you're still interested then I would like to see some pics of the "damage" first.

[quote name='chunga']I don't have a paypal account but I can send cash through the mail if you're willing to. Of course I will send first since I have lower feedback and because I'm sending through mail. If you're still interested then I would like to see some pics of the "damage" first.[/quote]

Sounds good - PM me your e-mail address or post it here and I will send out some pics when I get home this evening...

[quote name='naes']I'm interested in the Castlevania Preorder. I can match the $20 and can pay with paypal, like... right now.[/quote]

want pics?

[quote name='naes']Sure, can you PM me links to the pics?[/quote]

Unfortunately the glossy wrapping prevents me from taking a picture of the Castlevania Bonus thing and the slight damage. I actually have 2 and they both have slight damage (just came across another, but it was also damaged so I don't want it - I'm anal).

The first one has slight damage on one side with a visible line running down the side (impossible to see from straight ahead). The other is in the same condition but also has this same thing happening on the other side (although only 1/2 the length of the box).

Both are still sealed. PM me if you are still interested w/ offers.

[quote name='heyman']Are you still selling the Genesis stuff? And what kind of games do you have for it.[/quote]

Ummmm...if it isn't still in the first post, it isn't still for sale/trade. I think I got rid of that Genesis stuff over the summer...

Thanks for the interest though :)

someone make me a NICE Wii Sports case using an official Nintendo White DVD Case and a custom cover like someone made earlier on CAG (can be that exact one - actually, Id prefer that one)

Thanks!

[quote name='birdfart']I would take Metroid Pinball for $8 paypal if you still have it. PM me if interested.Thanks![/quote]

I think I still have one - I'll have to tell you for sure tomorrow when I get home. I KNOW I still have a mint/complete one, but let me check on that sealed one for you and I'll message you tomorrow.

[quote name='iazybandit']Pm'd your regarding Wii Sports case and insert.[/quote]

Thanks...I'll probably order one despite the insane cost...wish I had time to do it myself :)

hey
how much for this?

Nintendo Power Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide + Soundtrack (the stuff that came with one year subscription to Nintendo Power).

Wii Promo Video

Wii Promo DVD

[quote name='punjabi_munda']hey
how much for this?

Nintendo Power Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide + Soundtrack (the stuff that came with one year subscription to Nintendo Power).

Wii Promo Video

Wii Promo DVD[/quote]

Please make an offer...

Have a nice custom cover and white case for Wii Sports, I would definately like to work something out for the Zelda Guide + Soundtrack. Pm me if you want to work something out. The cover is professionally cut so it looks pretty nice!

[quote name='soccerstud652']Have a nice custom cover and white case for Wii Sports, I would definately like to work something out for the Zelda Guide + Soundtrack. Pm me if you want to work something out. The cover is professionally cut so it looks pretty nice![/quote]

I'm willing to work something out, but I'm probably not inclined to trade those straight up.

Is the case the official Nintendo Wii case?

Thanks for the interest

[quote name='boyboy1080']Nintendo Power Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess Guide + Soundtrack

8 shipped??[/quote]

LoL - thanks, but no thanks.

bread's done
Back