WANT: PSP games, HAVE: Other PSP games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, you were the first post on page 19 of this thread. Sorry, but I didn't see anything I'm willing to trade EDF for at this point. I can get Chaos Legion fairly cheaply locally as well, so I'm gonna hold off on that as well for a bit, as my backlog is steadily growing (recently added to the B.L.: FFXII and Odin Sphere... so yeah, quite a backlog). I want to try to finish them all before September 25, however unlikely that may be. Sorry to ramble. Thanks for the interest (again ;)) though!

[quote name='deathweasel']Hey man, you were the first post on page 19 of this thread. Sorry, but I didn't see anything I'm willing to trade EDF for at this point. I can get Chaos Legion fairly cheaply locally as well, so I'm gonna hold off on that as well for a bit, as my backlog is steadily growing (recently added to the B.L.: FFXII and Odin Sphere... so yeah, quite a backlog). I want to try to finish them all before September 25, however unlikely that may be. Sorry to ramble. Thanks for the interest (again ;)) though![/quote]

Hard to keep track of all the threads i post in(its on my page 8 ;)) - but i did add a bunch of PS2 games tonight, so was worth a shot.

MrNEWZ - Sorry man, nothing. I don't want to sell it, either, just trade. Thanks though.

wwe101 - You know 400 points is the equivalent of $5, right? So, basically what you're offering is $15 for Gears... you have to be joking. Go lowball somewhere else.

Sorry man, nothing.

An ideal trade for EDF would be a 1600 point card and something like Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal or Call of Duty 2 360 or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back