Want: Sealed copies of Eternal Sonata (360) & Two Worlds CE (360)

Scott

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Looking for a couple of sealed Xbox 360 games:

Eternal Sonata
Two Worlds: 2-Disk Collector's Edition

I'm mainly looking to pick up Eternal Sonata right now, so shoot a price my way, please! :)

As for the Two Worlds CE, I'm only interested in a mint condition copy, so picture(s) would be appreciated. Willing to pay extra to have it box shipped and bubble-wrapped.

Payment will be via Paypal, unless that's a problem.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody offered me a good deal on Final Fantasy XI (360), so that's been nixed from the list. Still looking for the PS2 ToAU expansion and the faceplates, though; hopefully somebody can help me get 'em. :)

No problem, refusedchaos, I was able to get one off Ebay for a fairly reasonable price. :)

Still looking for Eternal Sonata faceplates, though!

Yeah, I'm looking too.

More interested in Chopin, Allegretto and Salsa/March, but would like all of them if possible. I guess I'd be willing to pay about $10-15 a piece or maybe $50-ish for all five together? I don't know. I guess I also have some PS1 games I could trade for it, and maybe some SNES/PS2 stuff too.

I want these too but they're too damn expensive on ebay. Fortunately I randomly got the Chopin faceplate (which seems to be selling the highest) so if I decide to collect them all that's one of them I don't have to buy.:p

bread's done
Back