WANT: Sega Saturn,CD,32x,Dreamcast consoles + GAMES

NeoSmith19

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
Hey guys, I'm new to the trading forum but I've been a member of CAG for a long time now. I've been looking for older systems and games recently and haven't had any real luck on ebay, so I figured I'd come here and see if anyone would be willing to part with their older systems and games.

Systems I'm looking for:

Sega CD
Sega 32x add on
Sega Saturn
Dreamcast
Sega Master System
Neo-Geo
Virtual Boy
Neo-Geo pocket color
3DO
CD-I
Atari Jaguar
TurboGrafx-16
Atari 2600
Atari 7800

Games I'm looking for:

Nes:
Adventure Island 1-3
Final Fantasy
Mega Man 1,2,5,6
Nightmare on Elm Street
Return of the Joker

Genesis:
Beavis and Butthead
Aladdin
Splatterhouse 2
Splatterhouse 3
Moonwalker
Ghostbusters
Earthworm Jim
Rocket Knight Adventures
Revenge of Shinobi (original version with Spiderman, Batman, etc)
TMNT: Hyperstone Heist

Sega Cd:
Snatcher
Eternal Champions
Night Trap
Sonic CD
Lunar
Lunar 2
Batman Returns
Final Fight
Terminator
Secret of Monkey Island

Sega 32x
Doom
Night Trap
Star Wars
Knuckles Chaotix

Sega Saturn:
Panzer Dragoon
Shinobi
Nights
X-men Vs. Street Fighter

Dreamcast:
Shenmue
Skies of Arcadia
Resident Evil: Code Veronica
Marvel Vs. Capcom
Marvel Vs. Capcom 2

CD-I
The Zelda games (for the hilarious factor)
7th Guest
Hotel Mario

Atari 7800
Ninja Golf

Atari Jaguar
Doom
Wolfenstein
Attack of the Mutant Penguins
Tempest 2000

TG-16
Splatterhouse
Bonk 1-3
Y's Books 1 & 2

Master System
Any Alex Kidd game
Rocky
After Burner
Shinobi

Those are all of the games I can think of off the top of my head. However, if I think of anything else I want I will update the post. Also if you have other games for the systems I mentioned, let me know. I pretty much like anything except sports games, with a few exceptions (Mutant League Football, Road Rash, etc.).

I'm mainly looking to buy these things, however if you have something you're looking for I will see if I have it to trade, I have a ton of games so just let me know.

Also the systems and games need to be in good working condition. I don't want to have to try and repair the system after I recieve it. Also the games don't have to be complete, but it's always a plus.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a working sega cd and 32x (if i can find the 32x)

also a virtual boy and others. Not sure about the cables mind you. that would be quite an expedition into storage.

I want to know if you have anything for PS3 or what you're willing to spend on something like that.

[quote name='kurrptsenate']i have a working sega cd and 32x (if i can find the 32x)

also a virtual boy and others. Not sure about the cables mind you. that would be quite an expedition into storage.

I want to know if you have anything for PS3 or what you're willing to spend on something like that.[/QUOTE]

PMed

hey, i have a working DC console and Code Veronica (Complete) along with a sealed DC memory Unit. I also have Beavis and Butthead (Complete) for Sega Genesis. PM me if you're still hunting

Do you have a preference on model of sega saturn? I have two somewhere in my closet. One with oval power/reset buttons and one with round. I also have a third party memory unit by interact or some other company. One controller, no games anymore (I can't believe someone wanted all four copies of Rayearth I had :\ )

I have a complete Skies of Arcadia and RE:Code Veronica for the Dreamcast. I am pretty sure they still work since there was nothing wrong with them when I played them a couple years ago. I also have a DC console that can read back ups.

bread's done
Back