Want some old games? Here's some...

tdphillips

CAGiversary!
Feedback
13 (100%)
Check my sig for my wants and what I have to trade. I'm getting out of retro gaming, and looking for new stuff. I don't have a real preference trade or sell, all works for me. PM me if interested.

Thanks for looking!

im intrested in:

A Boy & His Blob
Shadowgate
Metal Gear (cart only)
StarTropics (w/ letter)
StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge
Deja Vu (cart only)
RC Pro Am

Shadowgate 64

Interested in MetalStorm and (possibly) Metal Gear & Rad Racer 2, if you happen to see something on my list.

If you had a sister like I have, then that NES controller may not be chewed but thrown at the TV a few too many times.....

[quote name='punqsux']im intrested in:

A Boy & His Blob
Shadowgate
Metal Gear (cart only)
StarTropics (w/ letter)
StarTropics 2: Zoda's Revenge
Deja Vu (cart only)
RC Pro Am

Shadowgate 64[/quote]

Looking to trade or pay cash?

[quote name='O.D.D']Intrested in Shadowgate 64 (complete). Check out my tradelist (in my sig)[/quote]

Sorry don't see anything in your tradelist. Thanks...

both maybe?

what are you looking for that not those 5 games on your list?

would you trade nes games for nes games?

[quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='O.D.D']Intrested in Shadowgate 64 (complete). Check out my tradelist (in my sig)[/quote]

Sorry don't see anything in your tradelist. Thanks...[/quote]

odd if complete isnt important to you, shadowgate 64 is $5 at ebgames.com used before coupons

[quote name='punqsux'][quote name='tdphillips'][quote name='O.D.D']Intrested in Shadowgate 64 (complete). Check out my tradelist (in my sig)[/quote]

Sorry don't see anything in your tradelist. Thanks...[/quote]

odd if complete isnt important to you, shadowgate 64 is $5 at ebgames.com used before coupons[/quote]

Oh very nice. I have been looking for this game for awhile now. Thanks for the info.

[quote name='Javil']Interested in MetalStorm and (possibly) Metal Gear & Rad Racer 2, if you happen to see something on my list.[/quote]

PM'd

[quote name='punqsux']both maybe?

what are you looking for that not those 5 games on your list?

would you trade nes games for nes games?[/quote]

Sorry for taking so long, I retired early last night cuz I get up at 5 and was tired. I'm in the process of replying to everything right now...

I think I replied to everyone. If not, PM again. The response has been above my expectations. :D nneace, I will PM you again later also.

Thanks for being patient...

bread's done
Back