Want System Shock 2

r1s3n

CAGiversary!
I'm having a hell of a time locating a copy, ebay prices are just nuts. So if you have a copy for trade or for sale send me a pm.

Thanks, for reading

Hah thanks Highwaypatrolman I used to go to the underdogs but never thought they'd have ss 2. Saved me a lot of trouble!

[quote name='r1s3n']Hah thanks Highwaypatrolman I used to go to the underdogs but never thought they'd have ss 2. Saved me a lot of trouble![/QUOTE]

happy to be of service. i looked around like crazy for this game, and one day while paroosing the goods at underdog i stumbled across it. free is a very good price!

It saddens me that so few people have played this game, but it's awesome that it is now freeware. I think there is a mod to make it look decent also, but don't remember where to get it.

Great game though, highly recommend it (and can't wait for BioShock!)

[quote name='highwaypatrolman']and its 100% free and legal.[/QUOTE]

Well, not exactly. That's murky water, kinda like having mame roms on your hard drive, but basically you don't have much to worry about.

I played it for a bit, but the whole respawning zombies thing kinda turned me off. Cool atmosphere, though.

[quote name='Skexis']Well, not exactly. That's murky water, kinda like having mame roms on your hard drive, but basically you don't have much to worry about.

I played it for a bit, but the whole respawning zombies thing kinda turned me off. Cool atmosphere, though.[/QUOTE]

This isn't the type of ROMs that the underdogs usually distribute. This is the publisher/developer (Looking Glass, IIRC) actually agreeing to place the work into the public domain for free distribution. So no murkiness whatsoever.

[quote name='strummerbs']This isn't the type of ROMs that the underdogs usually distribute. This is the publisher/developer (Looking Glass, IIRC) actually agreeing to place the work into the public domain for free distribution. So no murkiness whatsoever.[/QUOTE]

Irrational has stated that it's not freeware in the past. If you have a link that says otherwise, i'd like to check it out.

It is very difficult to find, yeah.

This was the first game that really got me into upgrading my PC to run new stuff. I remember saving up money for months plus birthday cash to get me a copy of the game and a Voodoo 3 video card the day this hit retail. One of the best games ever to hit the PC, imho.

bread's done
Back