Want:TG16/GBA Have: Various games, PS2/360/etc.

TxdoHawk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
I've been a part of the CAG forums for awhile now...but I'd like to start trading. =)

Some initial notes:
1. I am in fact new at trading on CAG, but I have bought and sold on Ebay extensively for several years. My Ebay feedback is at the following address:
http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=txdohawk&ssPageName=STRK:ME:UFS

I still know that I am the new fish in the pond, and therefore 99% of the time I will likely have no problems sending first.

2. Money - At the moment money is tight. I will gladly accept cash offers on games, but right now I am not interested in putting up money on my end of the deal, unless it's a trivial amount ($10 or less). This will hopefully change in a few weeks.

3. Shipping - Due to living in a rural area, USPS is my easiest option by far. I have bubble-wrap on hand for delicate items, and we can work out insuring packages too if you want to do that.

4. Misc - CML requests welcome, like everyone else my want list is very much limited to what I can think of at the moment. Please note that I go out of my way to describe any flaws with a product, including many some would just ignore. Feel free to ask for pictures.

Haves:

Xbox 360
---------------

Dead or Alive 4 - (complete, case in decent used condition, manual in good condition, disc has a few very minor surface scratches that do not affect play.)

Rockstar Presents Table Tennis - (complete, case in good condition, manual in great condition, disc is just about flawless.)

PS2
---------
Activision Anthology - (case is in fair condition [sticker residue near the top], manual is in great condition, disc has some small surface marks that do not affect gameplay.)

We Love Katamari - (complete, case is in fair condition [good except for some markings on front and back of case that looks like something was pressed against it], manual is in good condition, disc is almost flawless, has one tiny hard-to-spot surface mark that does not affect gameplay)

PSX
---------
Devil Dice - (complete, case is original and in semi-fair used condition [typical light scratches all over the case for a jewel case of this age, bigger crack on front but case is intact, sticker residue], manual is in great condition, disc has some light surface markings and scratches that do not affect play.)

Point Blank - (complete, case is original and in fair used condition [typical light scratches all over the case for a jewel case of this age, sticker residue, manual is in good condition, disc has moderate amounts of surface scratches but plays fine.]

Namco Guncon Light Gun - (used, but works just fine and dandy.)

Misc
----------
Tomy Pocketfuls: Catch a Caterpillar - (used, a little banged-up, and a little dirty but in perfect working condition.)

Sandisk Cruzer Micro 512mb USB 2.0 USB Flash Drive - (lanyard but no cap, works perfectly.)

Dead Rising Pre-order promo t-shirt - (brand new, still sealed, size is XL)

Wants: (No need for completeness unless indicated)

TurboGrafx 16/TG16
-----------------------------
The system itself - (can be a little banged up as long as it works and has all the needed cables + at least one controller.)
Any of the Bonk Games, including Air Zonk
Keith Courage - (yes, I'm serious, no, I'm not giving you a lot for it. =p)
Parasol Stars
World Court Tennis

GBA
-----------
The system itself - (Micro or SP, not original. Used is fine as long as it's complete with a charger of some kind, works and the screen isn't scratched [paint chipping, scratches on the body, or anything cosmetic like that is probably fine.])

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Red Rescue Team - (I know this just came out, but I figure somebody might have bought it and didn't like it.)

Xbox (Would very much prefer these complete unless you strike me a good deal.)
-----------
Mega Man Anniversary Collection

Thanks for looking!

Bump, added a few items, updated descriptions on a few. Would still very much like to grab a TG16, even if you don't have any of the games I want.

Bump: Pending trades have been indicated with cross-outs, and my info section has been updated to reflect the fact that I can't sling around much money at the moment. This will hopefully change soon.

Related note, I am pondering putting my Xbox 360 up on Ebay soon, so if you want Table Tennis I'd reccomend bothering me about it in the near future, as it may get slapped into a bundle with the system when I put it up.

I'll also listen to cash offers for the 360, but unless I get a particularly good deal thrown my way I will probably just throw it up on Ebay, since most of the bidders are nuts over there when it comes to what they'll pay for a system. It's a premium 360, in perfect working condition, and it has the Microsoft 2-year service contract, which is transferrable. All the accessories/cables will be included (wireless controller, headset, component cables, power supply), and I also have Burnout Revenge, which I have been holding onto until I sell the console, since smashing cars is enjoyable.

Now that I have a TG16 on the way, my priority is getting a GBA and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I need cheap portable entertainment since I have been spending a ton of time at my college campus this semester. I'm willing to cut you a good trade for entertainment's sake, and I'm sure there are tons of neglected GBA's floating around. Hook me up, folks! =)

bread's done
Back