Want to buy: SNES and GENESIS games, PS2/GCN games, Wii points; WTS: macbook adapter

maxcriden

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (100%)
WTB or trade for:

Your charming, preferably cart-only GEN/SNES games, disc-only PS2 or GCN hidden gems. CIB is okay too! Prefer platformers or Zelda-likes but interested in hearing what you've got!

Wii Point Cards (at a discount)

Want to sell:

Apple 45W MagSafe 2 Power Adapter for MacBook Air MD592LL/A

31nT3D9Y%2BnL._SY450_.jpg

Want an extra MacBook Air charger? This is for the more recent MB Airs but we bought ours beginning of 2011. Just got the wrong one from Amazon from someone who bought it for using Promo Credit so it can't be returned. It's $78 normally, I'd like half or so of that. We literally opened it, it doesn't fit, and put it back in the box. So it's like new. Happy to trade or sell.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008ALADKI/ref=wms_ohs_product?ie=UTF8&psc=1

In the US but happy to ship internationally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why you couldn't get into it... I love this game. (It's better than the sequel also, which was only released in Europe but I imported it.)

Bump.

Thanks for the bump! I liked the aesthetic of the game, I just found the control scheme a bit dizzying with the bird's eye view on the right and first person blurry movement on the left. I know people love it, though. Maybe one day I'll give it another shot!

bread's done
Back