WANT TO BUY STELLA DEUS! (and other things)

Feedback
75 (100%)
MAIN WANT IS:

****!!!!!STELLA DEUS!!!!!**** (Hoping to obtain for $20)

I'm on the hunt for some rare collectibles and games and where else would I come but here to seek them :D.

The items are as follows:

X TV Anime series videogame (Playstation Import)
Escaflowne Box Set (Playstation Import)
Ranma 1/2 (Import Gameboy Color)
Farland Story 4 Seals (Playstation Import)
Shadow Hearts Promo (UK PROMO ((the beta-type with the cd-size case, silver disc, and single insert instead of a manual)
Limited Edition Japanese PS2 games

Vampire Princess Miyu "Larva" Action Figure
Lunar (keychains, trading cards, and promo pins for now)
Lunar 2 Eternal Blue Soundtrack (the one that came w/ the game + the soundtrack sleeve)
Outlaw Star anime figures (I believe the only one made was of a spaceship w/ Gene + Melfina)
X Clamp Laserdiscs
X Clamp Artbooks
X Clamp Phonebooks
Ryoko (Tenchi Muyo) trading cards/posters/artwork/postcards/etc.

I also like some animation cels as well.

If anyone happens to have any of these please let me know. I'm especially looking for that Larva figure!!!

If you want I can ask my old roommate and my other friend to check out the imports when they hit some of the major stores in Akihabara later on in the summer. I doubt they'll find it but it's better than nothing! That and I'm already asking them to keep their eyes peeled for some Sega Saturn games for me.

Otherwise...yeah, difficult material. X Artbooks may be found through animebooks.com, if I got the URL right. They seem to have some of the best stock on the internet and you never know when something ancient may pop up there.

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']Ouch really? It only costs me about $1.49 to ship lol. I just reuse bubble mailers to cut down the cost of buying them.[/quote]

I'm lazy, I ship everything out priority mail in those "free" cardboard boxes they give you, it's about $4.50 with DC and it saves me the effort of having to find good bubble mailers.

HAHAHA! Yea but then it costs you so much more.. I spend $1.49 with DC lol. And it gets there almost as quick as priority. Haha that's funny, but whatever works I suppose ;-). I use priority with bigger shipments but for most single case games I use first class. I'm lazy too which is why I don't do priority.. so much more taping.

[quote name='Bleedingblackthornedrose']HAHAHA! Yea but then it costs you so much more.. I spend $1.49 with DC lol. And it gets there almost as quick as priority. Haha that's funny, but whatever works I suppose ;-). I use priority with bigger shipments but for most single case games I use first class. I'm lazy too which is why I don't do priority.. so much more taping.[/quote]

I'm pretty sure priority is the laziest way to go, you can basically walk up to the counter on a slow day with the item and the address and have them package it for you.

Besides really good bubble mailers that fit DVDs are difficult to find and lack the safety assurance of quality USPS cardboard.

That's why I double bubble if the item is really pricey. Bah.. I'll do it my lazy way and you do it yours :p no harm in 2 different ways to be lazy.... except the fact that it is lazy but hey it's convenient and effective so who's complaining?

bread's done
Back