2 rxdoga vs 11 Slade555
3 Datfoonem vs 7 Danny-o
6 buttasuperb vs 8 seanr1221
9 Tojo vs 5 Arikado
10 RelentlessRolento vs 1 Bluenatas09
12 CheapyD vs 4 rsigley

for Gamertags, check the old sf2 tournament thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104323

I really dont know why the tournament went under this time. Yeah there were some unfinished matches but we had enough people for the rest of it. If Jimfoley had any problems with shipping the prize, the winner could agree to pay for shipping of thier reward. We could also give the unfinished matches a week to finish up and then get it all done since we were pretty close to a winner.

Yea I'm not sure why it was cancelled either. I think there were 16 people left, or a few more than that since there were a couple round 2 matches pending. Once those few matches were taken care of, I'm sure the remaining 16 would've got the matches done in a timely fashion.

Well if we can't get the existing one going, I can help setup another one, maybe 32 people would be better. I don't really have any prizes though.

there was honestly only a handful of people left (me included), but if anyone still wants at it I'm always up for it

the remaining players

Bluenatas09
rxdoga
Datfoonem
rsigley
Arikado
buttasuperb
Danny-O
seanr1221
Tojo
RelentlessRolento
Slade555

and the no-shows

Markman
Shipwreck
ryanbph
RobotSimp
CappyCobra
CheapyD

i will send out a PM to the no shows and give them a few days to finish up thier matches.

As far as a prize goes, Jimfoley never replied so he probably just decided he didnt want to part with the stuff (which is ok with me).

Personally I dont really have anything good to offer, especially on my budget.

Yeah, I'd still be down for finishing. I really don't care about any prizes, bragging rights is good enough for me.

Ok. I sent out PMs. The due date for the current round is oct 18th. All those that dont finish will be dropped. Again I cannot offer a substantial reward with my current financial situation. All I have for now is a pat on the back and a Photoshopped badge for thier sig. I will post an update after the new deadline with whos going to stay with us and whos fighitng who after. If anyone wants to help, just spread the word to the other players that finished thier current matches so they know its still on in a week or two so they dont become no shows as well.

I sent the PMs to the players that havent finished matches from the last round. Giving them one last chance to stay in the tournament. I will prep the next round and post the matches on here after that.

OK, Only CheapyD messaged me as a returning favorite! This works out since now we have an even number. I used random.org like the old matchups. for gamer tags check the old thread

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=104323

2 rxdoga vs 11 Slade555
3 Datfoonem vs 7 Danny-o
9 Tojo vs 5 Arikado
12 CheapyD vs 4 rsigley

Im giving everyone until the 26th to complete thier matches. I will PM everyone a generic notice so we all know.

for some reason I cant find Datfoonem on the user search engine. If anyone can let him know we have a match and my GT is "Panzer Four"

[quote name='RobotSimp']didnt see this or the pm until today, but i wasnt a no show, i replied in the last thread about defeating ryanbph.

http://cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2173676#post2173676

if one other person responds/drops out, please let me know[/QUOTE]

I see it. I will defenintly get you back into the loop somehow. If somone else drops you can fight thier opponent. And if everyone finishes we will figure something out so dont worry.

I'm not really interested anymore to be bothered enough to finish. No prize and its just too long after the fact now. You can give the other guy a bye or whatever.

Sorry I'm so late to responding (school has been kicking my ass)

I'll def be down for my match, I'll have to send a FR when I get back to school.

[quote name='Tojo']Just go ahead and take the win arikado. Sorry we couldn't get a match.[/QUOTE]

Are you sure? I can work something out if you want to play with somone else.

[quote name='Arikado']Tojo and I couldn't get a good connection with each other. Should we try again or should we just swap opponents?[/QUOTE]

since slade555 dropped out, try rxdoga. I can get another match for tojo.
unless tojo really wants to just hand over the win. its up to you guys

2 rxdoga
7 Danny-o
5 Arikado
4 rsigley

this is the remaining bracket. I think. Im extrememly tired right now so I might have made a mistka.e there are two matches unfinidhed yet. so if you guys are still interested let me know how it went in the next 2-3 days.

I'll give it another day or two. If i dont hear from them. you guys move up. Ive been very busy since a classmate/close friend just passed away unexpectedly so I just need a few days before finalizing everything.

bread's done
Back