Want to liquidate my old CCG collection

Lord_Kefka

CAGiversary!
Feedback
39 (100%)
I didn't want to put this in my tradelist, figured it would be scanned over and skipped. Looking for CAG thoughts or if you know anyone who is interested in CCG's.

I'm hoping to find a buyer for my previous centerpiece of collections, my Overpower cards. Instead of breaking them up on ebay or throwing them out I would like to gauge interest. These have been sitting untouched for years now.

The collection: I bought many boxes of all the expansions and collected most of the promo cards as well. The most notable absence would be the actual holographic DC hero cards. I have other magazine inserts, Overpower Legion exclusives, Hillshire Farms cards, etc etc. I have binders for Marvel, DC, Image, Mission Cards, Power and Tactics, and more. TONS of cards. Really. Boxes of extras since the friends I played with all gave me their collections a long time ago.

I can put together a full, more comprehensive detail for anyone interested. Best way to contact me would be at my email address [email protected] or PM here.

bread's done
Back