want to play my music in pgr3

camelking6969

CAG Newbie
i hope somebody can help me, i just want to play the music i ripped to hard drive while i play pgr3, but i cant figure how to do it [;ease help

Press the Guide Button. Click on Music. Chose harddrive or just press the x button with harddrive highlighted to play all.

What he said. Though I prefer to just stream mine from my PC...saves me a ton of time burning CDs, ripping them, then entering the song name, band, etc. That is if you make a mix and do it. Not to mention it saves me a lot of blank cds. Granted I do wish it were like was in PGR2.

[quote name='camelking6969']i hope somebody can help me, i just want to play the music i ripped to hard drive while i play pgr3, but i cant figure how to do it [;ease help[/QUOTE]

I think you need to figure out a keyboard first.

It's probably convenient for the people that can get it to work. Me on the other hand, I'm very grateful they have iPod support or I'd be screwed.

[quote name='zewone']It's probably convenient for the people that can get it to work. Me on the other hand, I'm very grateful they have iPod support or I'd be screwed.[/quote]

Dont you rock the Mac? Theres have a mac version out now, I'm sure a quick google will find it. Dunno how it works, (Never used it) but somehow it does.

Nah - no Mac, just can't get my PC to recognize the 360 and vice-versa. I've tried lots of different set-ups. I pretty much gave up on it. iPod is good enough for me, plus I don't have to keep my computer on all day for music.

[quote name='mmn']I think you need to figure out a keyboard first.[/quote] i think you need to figure out how to quit being a bitch

[quote name='camelking6969']i think you need to figure out how to quit being a bitch[/QUOTE]

Maybe. But at least I know how to play custom music in PGR 3. Now instead of calling me names, focus on finishing your ESL course.

[quote name='mmn']Maybe. But at least I know how to play custom music in PGR 3. Now instead of calling me names, focus on finishing your ESL course.[/quote]

You should give him a break. Hes from South Carolina. They can't even speak down there period. I know I used to be dragged down there for many many years for family vacations. Nothing grates my nerves worse than a South Carolinian southern accent...

BTW Camelking, if you have an XP system, just download the media connect thing from here (it'll be on the right hand side, labled Windows Media Connect) Its easy as hell. Which is suprising for a Micro$oft thing. This might be of help to, its from the xbox site on how to connect to your PC

Just FYI, the streaming stuff won't work if your 360 and PC both are connected to your router wirelessly. It makes sense, but I figured that one out the hard way. No matter though, hooking my iPod directly to it works great. Although the 100 songs limit for a playlist is kind of annoying.

[quote name='Stuka']Just FYI, the streaming stuff won't work if your 360 and PC both are connected to your router wirelessly. It makes sense, but I figured that one out the hard way.[/QUOTE]

thats not true, my friend has an all wired set up, and i have my 360 hardwired.

[quote name='Stuka']Just FYI, the streaming stuff won't work if your 360 and PC both are connected to your router wirelessly. It makes sense, but I figured that one out the hard way. No matter though, hooking my iPod directly to it works great. Although the 100 songs limit for a playlist is kind of annoying.[/quote]
[quote name='Murcielago77']thats not true, my friend has an all wired set up, and i have my 360 hardwired.[/quote]
I fail to see how that contradicts my statement.....

[quote name='Stuka']I fail to see how that contradicts my statement.....[/QUOTE]

oh whoops, i didnt see the, wont work part. Well, my computer is wireless and it works

[quote name='camelking6969']i am sorry human but i am a damn yankee, so i dont have the accent that irates you[/quote]

I feel your pain man in having to deal with those accents though. Here in VA, we have to put up with all forms of annoying southern accents. If only this weren't a military area, wouldn't have that problem...

bread's done
Back