Want to play NBA Basketball and don't know how to start? Declare for the draft dummy!

That is some funny shit my good man. Which means if you generate enough hype around yourself you could actually get in the NBA on hype alone. Now, this makes me wonder what you need to do to get into any other major sports drafts?

He should of done that for baseball...they have about 1500 players drafted every season.
Better odds for baseball...best sport to get PAID!!!!

With the proper photographic material, I am sure we could provide "in-game" marketing images for you slam-dunking over Godzilla while Zorton battle cruisers hang in wait over the earth to oversee the outcome.

[quote name='the3rdkey']It would be even better if the dude gets drafted.[/QUOTE]

It would be even better better if he got drafter wearing this:

The3rdKey.jpg

Hmm, this seems like the type of thing that hundreds maybe even thousands of people do a year. Although its still kinda cool.

Even though I wouldn't get picked, it'd still be cool just to see my name on the potential draftee list and to get the paperwork back from the NBA saying you're in the draft.

My dream use to be being an NBA player one day; however, I stopped growing at 5'5" and never made the basketball team Freshman year and before, so I gave up.

Lol, this is funny.

"Weaknesses: Lacks Actual Basketball Skills, Ability, and Experience"

Hehehe...

Hell, with a system this open, I'm surprised people haven't spammed the system for entries. Is he able to sit in at the live draft? If so, I predict possible chaos, if people find out and spam the system.

bread's done
Back