Want to sell Dark Souls CE 360 and (sealed) guide. PM if interested.

[quote name='genfuyung'] For payment I will only accept Paypal and will only pay with Paypal. If your paying with paypal you'll need to use this site to find out how much to send to cover the fees. http://ppcalc.com/
[/quote]

This is against PayPal's rules. I'm not saying you can't do what you want, but it could get your account suspended.

Also, if your ONLY form of payment is Paypal, you can't really charge for the fees. You have to give the buyers and option to avoid the fees, by accepting money orders or checks. You'll lose a lot of sales if you don't either offer a different form of payment, or drop the extra fees.

[quote name='Access_Denied']This is against PayPal's rules. I'm not saying you can't do what you want, but it could get your account suspended.

Also, if your ONLY form of payment is Paypal, you can't really charge for the fees. You have to give the buyers and option to avoid the fees, by accepting money orders or checks. You'll lose a lot of sales if you don't either offer a different form of payment, or drop the extra fees.[/quote]

Cag has a rule saying I cant only accept paypal? Can you show me that? Also I could take that little piece of my thread out and just fuck people on shipping if thats preferred. I just thought Id be honest. Everyone Ive dealt with on here who Ive paid through paypal has asked me to pay a bit more to cover the fees. Its completely acceptable to me and everyone Ive dealt with. Im aware ebay has a policy like your saying but this isnt Ebay.

Also losing sales is better than losing money. Just like I lose trades because I wont ship first but its better than getting fucked over.

[quote name='genfuyung']Cag has a rule saying I cant only accept paypal? Can you show me that? Also I could take that little piece of my thread out and just fuck people on shipping if thats preferred. I just thought Id be honest. Everyone Ive dealt with on here who Ive paid through paypal has asked me to pay a bit more to cover the fees. Its completely acceptable to me and everyone Ive dealt with. Im aware ebay has a policy like your saying but this isnt Ebay.

Also losing sales is better than losing money. Just like I lose trades because I wont ship first but its better than getting fucked over.[/quote]

You don't have to be a dick about it. I said PAYPAL had a rule against that.

http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/gen/terms-outside

Check out article IV section 5. And like I said, you can do what you want, just hope PayPal doesn't catch on, or they WILL suspend your account.

Ive take it out of the OP. You can move on to the numerous other threads that say the same thing. I wasnt trying to be a dick btw but the truth is that ANYONE who accepts paypal is getting those fees back somewhere. Either in the shipping or "handling" charges. I just thought Id be honest about it.

bread's done
Back