Want to sell my wii what should i ask for it. [Wrong Forum]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reb8rn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
I was considering selling my wii because ever since i got my xbox 360 i never play it anymore at all. the thing is i dont want to sell it a gamestop for 160 i think is what they give. i cant sell it on ebay and i dont know anybody that wants to buy one. so anyways the point is what asking price is fair i was thinking 200 flat. its in great condition with the wiimote and nunchuck a gamecube controller and gamecube memory card and even a 2gb san disk sd memory card and the wii sports. it's crazy i live in nyc and i know no one that wants to buy a wii.

thanks for the reply i guess i should look into craigslist. it seems like the only option i have at the moment. it looks like i wont be able to find a buyer anywhere else.

I was considering selling my wii because ever since i got my xbox 360 i never play it anymore at all. the thing is i dont want to sell it a gamestop for 160 i think is what they give. i cant sell it on ebay and i dont know anybody that wants to buy one. so anyways the point is what asking price is fair i was thinking 200 flat. its in great condition with the wiimote and nunchuck a gamecube controller and gamecube memory card and even a 2gb san disk sd memory card and the wii sports. it's crazy i live in nyc and i know no one that wants to buy a wii.

thanks for the reply i guess i should look into craigslist. it seems like the only option i have at the moment. it looks like i wont be able to find a buyer anywhere else.

Jebus, we should have a sticky just for Wii sellers.....

AND one for those who "just got a Wii - recommend me some gamez !"

are you guys kidding me i sold my wii for $400 about a month ago. You cant find these things in stores anywhere. I'd say put it up there for 300 and see who bites first and if nobody wants it go with 200. Craigslist is the way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back