Want to trade 20 gb hd for games.. Only 360/PS3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The-Terminator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
55 (98%)
Since it has been biting dust i am going to trade my 20g hd... Im willing to trade for Xbox 360& PS3 games only, the best offer will get the trade and also cml for wants list or just offer (i prefer to look myself)....

Not trying to be a jerk but this is from the Trading/Feedback Rules and Guidelines sticky:

No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you haven't posted in your tradelist in a long time, you can make a new one. However, creating new TL's every 1 or 2 weeks is not acceptable. There's no need for "single purpose TL's - if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges.

[quote name='Sway']Not trying to be a jerk but this is from the Trading/Feedback Rules and Guidelines sticky:

No multiple tradelists. One topic per user. If you haven't posted in your tradelist in a long time, you can make a new one. However, creating new TL's every 1 or 2 weeks is not acceptable. There's no need for "single purpose TL's - if there are new things FT/FS/WTB, please add them to the existing TL. Repeated violation of this rule will result in loss of Trading Forum privileges.[/QUOTE]
my bad wont happen again

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back