Want: Viva Pinata 360! Have: ME3 CE 360 SEALED x2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Azu: I posted in your thread.

Mr. Foo: Im not sure what game you wanted, but here are the games I looked at:

Left 4 Dead (non-GOTY)
Call of Duty: World at War
Fallout 3
Dead Space
Resident Evil 5

PM an offer, or post in here. Thanks for the interest!!!

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Azu: I posted in your thread.

Mr. Foo: Im not sure what game you wanted, but here are the games I looked at:

Left 4 Dead (non-GOTY)
Call of Duty: World at War
Fallout 3
Dead Space
Resident Evil 5

PM an offer, or post in here. Thanks for the interest!!![/QUOTE]

Interested in the two Target clearance games that you are possibly returning tonight. Make me an offer that would prevent you from doing that.

The LFD clearance is long gone, but still well after I got my copy (bought on release day). Riddick is available for $35 new at Frys this weeked and likely will be marked down at Target in the coming days given the plethora of titles still on the shelves at $42.

BTW, your offer of my Dead Space/CoD:WaW/Fallout 3 for your Fear 2/Riddick is just ridiculous.

Gotta love the clearance hoarders.....

:)

Anyway, thanks for getting back to me so fast I guess.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']So is L4D. BTW nevermind the update to the above post.[/QUOTE]

Dude, I am not a clearance hoarder. And being that all the titles I offered are way older than the two I have, I think it's pretty fair.

[quote name='Mr Dude65']Dude, I am not a clearance hoarder. And being that all the titles I offered are way older than the two I have, I think it's pretty fair.[/QUOTE]
*feels need to jump in*
Just as a guideline for you, so you can become a legit trader on CAG, your offer was pretty freaking ridiculous.

Im not sure how to do pics, but it is the one from gamestop. It's not regular poster material, it's more like tagboard. You've probably seen it if you've been to gamestop recently.

bump.

Wondering if I should do a lowball sale. Respond in this thread if you'd be bidding. Im looking for a lot of interest to get this started. I have a lot of stuff including: everything already on the list ( minus Halo Wars LE and guide), books, movies, toys and others. If theres a lot of interest, Ill put up a preview where established traders will be able to lock in early bids. Then, after that, I would get the whole thing started if there was enough interest. Remember, this all depends on you guys, so post if you want to see it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back