Want: Xbox 360 A/V Cable and 20 GB HDD

NJMane

CAGiversary!
Feedback
118 (100%)
I just got my hands on a Xbox 360 Console with the power brick/cord. I am looking for the Component A/V Cable and 20 GB HDD. Any places where I can get these for a reasonable price (prefer a trade if anyone has it, kinda hurting for cash right now)? I dont care if the cable is third party (obviously the HDD has to be Microsoft). Thanks in advance.

PM's responded too. Probably found a trade for A/V Cables (though still accepting offers) and still no luck on the 20 GB HDD.

[quote name='TehMuff1nM4n']How much you willing to pay for the 20 GB HDD? I need to upgrade my hard drive soon anyways[/quote]

Actually if I can trade for it that would be best. CML. I am kinda hurting for cash at the moment.

Hope to piggy back on the OP's request for a component A/V cable (preferably MS original). Buddy just bought an Arcade unit and we missed all the clearance sales at TRU and Target. Please PM me with type and asking price. If your in the Los Angeles area even better. Thanks.

I have cables for the xbox 360. I got them from the tru sale thinking that I was gonna get a 360, but ended up getting a ps3. I'm in the los angeles area if your interested.

Ralph

[quote name='superaven']Hope to piggy back on the OP's request for a component A/V cable (preferably MS original). Buddy just bought an Arcade unit and we missed all the clearance sales at TRU and Target. Please PM me with type and asking price. If your in the Los Angeles area even better. Thanks.[/quote]

I have an official 360 component cable for the 360. Right analog audio out doesn't work, but if you use digital out then it's not a problem.

bread's done
Back