Want: Xbox 360 Console! Borderlands! Will buy or Trade for! Have a ton for Trade or$

[quote name='pimpinc333']I'll have to think on that. On Ebay I can get 44 Shipped for just both MegaMan's.[/QUOTE]
That seems to vary. A lot of completed auctions would agree with you on that, but at the same time there's a lot that ended a lot cheaper than that.
Doesn't matter, I don't really care too much about grabbing these games. It all depends on you. Let me know if you have a counteroffer or if you wish to take the original offer.

[quote name='Pookymeister']whats in the Oblivion Collectors Case? I just picked up the game so may be interested in that(and possibly other stuff)[/QUOTE]

Let's see:

The Slipcase that holds the 4 flip flop case

Septim Coin - An Authentic Replicated Septim Coin, the official currency of Tamriel

Leathery Pocket Guide - 112 Page guide to every aspect in Tamriel

Making of Oblivion Documentay - Artwork, Renders, and behind the scenes making of Oblivion

HMmm : Couple things i might be interested in.

Enchanted Arms ( Sealed )
Full Auto ( Sealed )
Gears of War CE
Gears of War Promo T-Shirt and Case ( Sealed )
The Elder Scrolls 4 CE - NO GAME - Everything But the Game! All Collector's Items Included!
Viva Pinata Special Edition
Wireless 360 Controller ( Brand New )

Big Bumpin
Fable
PocketBike Racer
Sneak King

Gimme a ballpark $$? =]

Hmm Pokey. I'm not sure either. I don't like to give out prices. Send me individual prices on each item and i'll see what I can do for you. Thanks bro.

I PM'ed you last night, but I'm very interested in your psp. I can make a very fair cash offer, and I have god of war 2, some 360 games, and a ds lite to offer as trades.

I Really Don't need a DS Lite. If you want to resend an offer, I am interested in GoW2 and the 360 games depending on what they are. Also send me a Cash Offer. Let me know if all you want is the PSP or if you were interested in games, memory sticks, and such also. Thanks Dude.

Interested in Enchanted Arms .. what kind of price are you thinking? And I'm scouting the PSP bundle .. any idea of price on that?

[quote name='Maklershed']Interested in Enchanted Arms .. what kind of price are you thinking? And I'm scouting the PSP bundle .. any idea of price on that?[/QUOTE]
I have no Prices in mind but am very interested in selling this on CAG. Drop me a price and i'll let ya know. Thanks Makler!

Full Auto ( Sealed )
Gears of War CE
The Elder Scrolls 4 CE - NO GAME - Everything But the Game! All Collector's Items Included!

What would a new copy of God of War 2 get me? =]

[quote name='Pookymeister']From :

Full Auto ( Sealed )
Gears of War CE

What would a new copy of God of War 2 get me? =][/QUOTE]

A used Shoe Horn. Not sure. Which/What would you like for that GoW2?

[quote name='pimpinc333']A used Shoe Horn. Not sure. Which/What would you like for that GoW2?[/quote]

A new shoe horn dammit.

I have a few horrorfest DVD's:
The Amityville Horror (2005)
High Tension (Awesome french horror movie)
Friday the 13th
Kingdom Hospital (Stephen King 4 DVD-Set)
Frankenfish (It actually wasn't that bad.. haha)
Undead
Exorcist: A New Beginning
House of The Dead (Horror.. I dunno, might be to some)
The Diary of Ellen Rimbauer
Jeepers Creepers
Jeepers Creepers 2
The Grudge

You interested in any of those? Let me know and I'll skim through your list. I'm sure I'll find something :)

bread's done
Back