[WANT] Xbox 360 w/ HDMI

Albo23

CAGiversary!
Mhmm.... I'm looking to buy any Xbox 360 that comes with an HDMI port. You get top dollar if it's a Jasper version. ;)

I am not interested in the Hard Drive whatsoever so I will not pay extra for it. :) I do not want this Xbox 360 banned, hacked, or any of that sort. Also, if it is registered, prior to pay I will ask you to un-register it. I prefer someone with a higher iTrader level, I know mine isn't high at all but I will be going first since I'm kind of paying. Oh yeah and I use paypal.

Thanks and I hope I can get some of you to give me some offers here.

I have a Halo 3 LE Xbox 360, it's basically in pristine condition. I probably put in only 10 hours of play in it. It's HDMI too. Only problem is that I don't have the box for it anymore.

Hit me up if you're interested.

Dell is selling an arcade bundle for 169.99+tax. You can use a gift certificate for your purchase as well. If I were you I'd go to ebay or somewhere and buy a gift certificate for as little as possible and apply it towards the purchase price. You can only use one gift certificate per transaction. If you tried hard enough you could get it for between $150 and $160 shipped.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2058345

Since it's new you're going to get a good warranty. I believe this model tends to be the most stable, pretty sure it's a Jasper.

[quote name='MikeBastard']Dell is selling an arcade bundle for 169.99+tax. You can use a gift certificate for your purchase as well. If I were you I'd go to ebay or somewhere and buy a gift certificate for as little as possible and apply it towards the purchase price. You can only use one gift certificate per transaction. If you tried hard enough you could get it for between $150 and $160 shipped.

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/...etail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=A2058345

Since it's new you're going to get a good warranty. I believe this model tends to be the most stable, pretty sure it's a Jasper.[/quote]

Thanks for the link. I'm checking on ebay but I can't find any good gift cards. One I found sells a $100 gift card for $92 buy it now, should I pounce on that?

[quote name='Albo23']Thanks for the link. I'm checking on ebay but I can't find any good gift cards. One I found sells a $100 gift card for $92 buy it now, should I pounce on that?[/quote]

Hmm, it really depends on when you want your 360 and how long that sale is going to last for. I saw a $75 buy it now gift certificate that was worth $100.00. If I at all wanted a a 360 I would have snatched it up. I'm still half way kicking myself for not doing it. Getting a 360 for less than $158 is hard to pass up even if I don't really want one right now. Oh well.

Ehh, the only problem is choosing price over certainty. I have a few sellers on eBay who confirm they're selling a Jasper. However, I get a good price with Dell.com. What are the chances of me getting a Jasper with Dell?

[quote name='Albo23']Ehh, the only problem is choosing price over certainty. I have a few sellers on eBay who confirm they're selling a Jasper. However, I get a good price with Dell.com. What are the chances of me getting a Jasper with Dell?[/quote]

I think I've read that most of the arcade bundles are Jaspers, but I could definitely be mistaken. I'm decent at finding good prices, but I won't be of much help when it comes to finding exactly what you want. Hopefully some others here can be more helpful than me.

bread's done
Back