WANTED Blu-Ray & DVD Steelbook Group Program

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
:br: WANTED Limited Edition (Blu-Ray) Steelbook (REGION FREE)

Release Date: December 1, 2008.

Price includes Fees, Shipping and Delivery Confirmation. If you're outside of US, please send me a PM for shipping quote.

• $34 Shipped First Class (or $26 by RME)
  • $36 Shipped Priority Mail (or $28 by RME)
  • $32 in Cash for Local Pickup

If you're interested, please reply and I'll add your name on the list. Accept PayPal Only.

Payment send to [email protected]

Add to note: (Please erase 'You've got a payment' to avoid confusion)

Subject: WANTED Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook

Description: WANTED Limited Edition Blu-Ray Steelbook, CAG, shipping speed, username, order number.
43 copies available (First Come. First Served.)

1. iNCREDiPiNOY (Reserved) [PAID] (2)
  2. iNCREDiPiNOY (Reserved) [PAID] (2)
  3. jermit01 [SHIPPED, Media Mail]
  4. tuprentinekiss33 [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  5. Timobi (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  6. Bigt7117 (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  7. kobe24 (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  8. jeremyohio (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  9. aarondodd [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  10. gunawi (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  11. getbigg21 (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  12. gambino (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  13. Codeblu_beast_rn_bsn (HiDefDigest) [PAID at the Door, Local Pick Up]
  14. Timmyinteradise1080p (HiDefDigest) [PAID at the Door, Local Pick Up]
  15. SandsShifter (HiDefDigest) (with The Dark Knight FutureShop] [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  16. Imsmeghead (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  17. bigjaymofo (HiDefiDigest) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail, CANADA]
  18. abducted vision (CAG) (with The Dark Knight FutureShop) [PAID, Local Pick Up]
  19. ...
  20. themiz69 (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  21. Vega2K (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  22. tiger_qc (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class, CANADA]
  23. Ardend (CAG) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail] (2)
  24. TDot (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, 1st Class, Canada]
  25. HiRez (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class, Canada]
  26. Ardend (CAG) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail] (2)
  27. Getsmack77 (CAG) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  28. gtm (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  29. umgill45 (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class, Canada]
  30. sarutobi [SHIPPED, Media Mail]
  31. hijeff1 [SHIPPED, Media Mail]
  32. denuyl (HiDefDigest) (Traded with Fight Club Steelbook for The Golden Compass Steelbook) [SHIPPED, Media Mail]
  33. IAmLegend (DVDTalk) (Traded with The Dark Knight (Amazon.de) Steelbook for Matrix Ultimate Collection)
  34. fightsong22 (CAG) (with The Dark Knight (FutureShop) Steelbook) [SHIPPED, Local Pick Up]
  35. Satinkzo (HiDefDigest) (with The Dark Knight (Amazon.de) Steelbook) [PAID, Priority Mail]
  36. tribalnoise (HiDefDigest) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]

If you're interested, please reply and I'll add your name on the list.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:dvd: WANTED (DVD) Steelbook with Free Comic

Release Date: December 2, 2008.

Price includes Fees, Shipping and Delivery Confirmation. If you're outside of US, please send me a PM for shipping quote.

• $35 Shipped First Class ($33 by RME)
  • $38 Shipped Priority Mail ($36 by RME)
  • $32 in Cash for Local Pickup

If you're interested, please reply and I'll add your name on the list. Accept PayPal Only.

Payment send to [email protected]

Add to note: (Please erase 'You've got a payment' to avoid confusion)

Subject: WANTED DVD Steelbook

Description: WANTED DVD Steelbook, CAG, shipping speed, username, order number.
Expect to arrived between January 2009.

9 copies available (First Come. First Served.)

1. jnyahay (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  2. Mike UFC (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, 1st Class]
  3. wowbagger (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  4. ScottsdaleSaint (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  5. jjcool (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  6. deebo0782 (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]
  7. Techsticle - 1 (CAG)
  8. morpheus6d9 (DVDTalk) [SHIPPED, Priority Mail]

If you're interested, please reply and I'll add your name on the list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lowered the price by $2.00.

If you ordered straight from amazon.co.uk, your total is $23.87 ($23.17 + 3% surcharge fees from your CC company)

If you want to pay by PayPal or RME, I can ship it in less than a week. So you don't have to wait for a week or 2. Chances are you'll received damages, dents or even smashed, due to poor packaging. If you want Pristine Condition, it best to buy it through me.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']
Chances are you'll received damages, dents or even smashed, due to poor packaging. [/QUOTE]

You run the chance of box/package damage no matter who you buy from and how well it's packaged. Don't bother with such cheap scare-tactics.

If you want Pristine Condition, it best to buy it through me.

If you don't mind the slight mark-up like all your other offers, am I right?

[quote name='jacknicklson']WANTED Limited Edition (Blu-Ray) Steelbook (REGION FREE)[/quote]

ok ok you win, i'm a little lazy today... it was a looong day yesterday...

[quote name='saldogg']accord... worth it? never saw it in theatres, but think it would kill on bluray[/quote]

Honestly I didnt think the movie was that great, it's sooooooo over the top that its kinda hard to get into for me. That being said the Blu-ray transfer is killer, and the steelbook case is really nice. The price is decent so I think its worth owning. Jamie

[quote name='Busyman']Uhhh what's the point of a steelbook? Just curious.[/QUOTE]
They're DVD cases made out of metal. That's about it. They're just a novelty for collectors.

[quote name='captainfrizo']You run the chance of box/package damage no matter who you buy from and how well it's packaged. Don't bother with such cheap scare-tactics.[/QUOTE]
Seriously, pinoy, don't play like that. It's not like you pick them up at the factory or something.

yeah thats what i was guessing... and its costing me under 21 shipped for a bluray... figure i cant go wrong for a bluray steelbook at under 21

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']isnt that thread crapping since ur taking away potential buyers from pinoy @_@[/quote]

I don't think informing people of a cheaper source is thread crapping. This is cheapassgamer.com after all.

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']isnt that thread crapping since ur taking away potential buyers from pinoy @_@[/quote]I'm offering another option. Not necessarily one that people have to take.

I had no issues with this thread, until this little post came up, which is complete and utter crap:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Chances are you'll received damages, dents or even smashed, due to poor packaging. If you want Pristine Condition, it best to buy it through me.[/quote]

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']Seriously, pinoy, don't play like that. It's not like you pick them up at the factory or something.[/quote]Agreed. :roll:

[quote name='opterasis']I don't think informing people of a cheaper source is thread crapping. This is cheapassgamer.com after all.[/quote]Exactly why I posted it.

I've received three packages from Amazon UK in the past three weeks and haven't had an issue with a single one. For any of those on the fence about going that route, I wouldn't be concerned. Also, I've never been charged a 3% credit card fee (I've got VISA).

So what is the general consensus on this film? Is it worth owning or is it more of a rental?

[quote name='thelonepig']
So what is the general consensus on this film? Is it worth owning or is it more of a rental?[/quote]

If you watch it for what it is, a fun action flick with some great visuals, chances are you'll love it. If you're expecting some deep story, you'll be better off looking elsewhere.

[quote name='opterasis']If you watch it for what it is, a fun action flick with some great visuals, chances are you'll love it. If you're expecting some deep story, you'll be better off looking elsewhere.[/quote]

Off to the rental store it is then. Thanks!

[quote name='JJSP']Honestly, how "smashed" can a DVD case made out of steel really get?

Skip the middle man.[/quote]

You'd be surprised. They're really not "Steel" though. They're more of a thin piece of aluminum. At least my Boondock Saints Steelbook was made of a very thin piece.

[quote name='blk00civicsi']You'd be surprised. They're really not "Steel" though. They're more of a thin piece of aluminum. At least my Boondock Saints Steelbook was made of a very thin piece.[/quote]

Correct, steelbooks are not made out of steel.... odd but true. They are in fact pressed aluminum.

The Walt Disney Treasures series have been issued as steelbooks for a few years now. You can get some dented ones.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']North Hollywood close to Burbank in SoCal.[/QUOTE]

Oohh...very close (well, 45 mins or so). Might have to take you up on the pick-up offer.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Ok cool! I'll see you there![/QUOTE]

You ever in the area? I'm rarely in the Burbank area anymore.

She's here!!! There are 45 Pristine and 5 Dented in my possession!

vvvir.jpg

2nc29hs.jpg

nmgm8p.jpg

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']There are 45 Pristine and 5 Dented in my possession!
[/QUOTE]

So, if you had 50 buyers five of them would be stuck with dented copies anyway? That doesn't quite live up to the "pristine condition" claim you throw around.

As JJSP said, skip the middle man unless you enjoy paying a few dollars more for claims the middle man may or may not be able to back up.

[quote name='captainfrizo']So, if you had 50 buyers five of them would be stuck with dented copies anyway? That doesn't quite live up to the "pristine condition" claim you throw around.

As JJSP said, skip the middle man unless you enjoy paying a few dollars more for claims the middle man may or may not be able to back up.[/QUOTE]

I just reduced to 45 buyers, I'm not selling the dented one here. Why would you want to skip the middle man? If you order 1 at online, you might received a damage one. Its only a dollar more. Who care how cheap it is. If it does, then it cost $5-$10 to ship them back for replacement. You'll lose $5-$10 for the amount you paid from the first place. Think twice. ;)

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Yes[/quote]
Can you put me down for one of the Steelbook DVDs with Comic and I'll pay you via PayPal when you get them?

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']I just reduced to 45 buyers, I'm not selling the dented one here. Why would you want to skip the middle man? If you order 1 at online, you might received a damage one. Its only a dollar more. Who care how cheap it is. If it does, then it cost $5-$10 to ship them back for replacement. You'll lose $5-$10 for the amount you paid from the first place. Think twice. ;)[/quote]You know, I'm truly getting tired of this line.

You received 50 of them, and five of them were damaged. That's 10% failure ratio. Which, last time I checked, was more than you claimed.

And in any case, if it's damaged in shipment, you don't have to pay for shipment to them and shipment back to you, if you ordered it from Amazon.

Right here:
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=1161016

Enough with this crap about how you being the middleman guarantees that there won't be any issues. As we see from your own pictures, you received ones damaged in shipment. I doubt highly you're paying to send those back, and you're just another customer.

How many times he is going to repeat that tired line? Unless he personally delivers the movies to everyone's house, there is still a chance something can be damaged. Stop making these absurd claims.

[quote name='CoffeeEdge']They're DVD cases made out of metal. That's about it. They're just a novelty for collectors.[/quote]
Cool. They drive the industry for the rest of us.

All in all it looks like in some cases, it costs the same as a normal BR release.

I know after looking at my DVD collection, I regret buying all of that and many I bought for $10.

I can't imagine if I paid $25-$30 for them to come packaged in a steel case.

To each his own I guess.

And now he's bragging about how he can jack up the price since they're sold out on amazon. Just the kind of person I would never buy from.

bread's done
Back