Wanted: Disgaea 5 Launch Edition for PS4

morrodox

CAGiversary!
Looking for the Launch Edition of Disgaea 5 for PS4, the version that comes in an outer box with artbook and soundtrack CD.  Box needs to be free of dents or creases.  Doesn't matter if it's been opened, but it needs to be complete and undamaged.  (I've had a terrible time finding a box in pristine condition.)  Needs to be shipped in a sturdy cardboard box (no bubble envelopes) with plenty of packing for protection.

I will offer up to $60 + shipping if sealed, or $50 + shipping if opened.  Can pay by PayPal, money order or personal check.

Please PM me if you have it available, and send pics.

Thanks.

You wouldnt happen to be looking for the pre order dlc costume for the game would you? I have a code for sale of the Seraphine bunny outfit that was a gamestop exclusive.

If you are, just let me know. :3

Hi, sorry I missed your reply.  Actually I don't care about any costumes or DLC, I just wanted the artbook and soundtrack in a box that wasn't dented or mashed all to heck.  I did manage to find one with only a small crease on one edge at a Chicago-area GameStop and I decided I could live with that.

bread's done
Back