Wanted: Final Fantasy 13-2 Steelbook Have: Paypal

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the kudos on the collection. sad thing is that is not even all of it. I still have a bunch of PS2 stuff still boxed up that I am too lazy to dig out. I mean it isn't too much but I am also being a cheap ass and not wanting to spend money on another freaking rack/bookshelf because I already need a bigger one for my 360 games already...

Free Bump!

Thanks for the tip on the auction, I only need xenosaga 1 and 3s guides. ive played the games awhile back but i kinda wanna play em again for some reason.

I just noticed you were looking for the B&W Crisis Core Cover Sealed. I have that bad boy and am willing to trade it. CML for anything else you might want. I have a fuck ing load of credit for the GS B2G1 sale this weekend and can replace most of my PS3 games noticed I have some of your wants as well.

You know what I want to trade for :D

I have..... a PSP game bundle including; Final Fantasy, God of War (umd only), and Loco Roco 2 for $30 shipped..interested? i noticed 2 of those are on your want list

[quote name='style_unseen']Raise that baby(future CAG member) well, DBJ! :bouncy:

^_^[/QUOTE]

Thanks! He will be a gamer yet I tell you!

Have a picture
6200_1109291696003_1338164805_30225074_6111125_n.jpg

BabyBojangles!!!!!

Free bump. In case you're interested, the offer for your sealed, lenticular Xenosaga III's still good. I'll even send first. :3 ;D

Killzone 2
Little Big Planet
Valkyria Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back