WANTED: Fire Emblem (GBA)

abilyk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
28 (100%)
I'm interested in buying Fire Emblem (GBA) from somebody, either sealed or complete in good condition. I can pay via non-CC paypal or send a money order. If you've got an extra (or can get one for cheap somewhere), please help me out. I'll be sure to return the favor by helping share any future deals that I can get in on and you can't.

Thanks all,
Andrew

The Toys "R" Us has them by me for $20.88. Sword of Mana is down to $10.88 too. Since I work there I get my 10% discount too. PM me if you want me to pick one up for you.

[quote name='WebScud']The Toys "R" Us has them by me for $20.88. Sword of Mana is down to $10.88 too. Since I work there I get my 10% discount too. PM me if you want me to pick one up for you.[/quote]

Thanks for the offer. Let me wait a few days to see if anybody else could score one cheaper (I know that some TRUs had them as cheap as $10), but if not I'd appreciate you picking one up for me. I'll PM you in a few days and let you know what's up.

Hey! Mine was here first, and now somebody else's Fire Emblem wanted post is getting more attention?

I'm a saaaaaaaaaaad paaanda. :cry:

Just kidding! And bump.

it is complete/ non bootleg. includes the manual(excellent condition), gba player advertisement, nintendo power ad, epilepsy warning, and also a booklet which advertises some other games(ffta, mana, zelda lttp, advance wars 2) all the inserts are in great shape and the cart is in great shape as well(no label damage). Box has some slight wear, very good shape on the cardboard.

$21 shipped (first class mail with tracking). if you want priority mail that would be $23.50.

rafissaying just PMed me about this, but if you say you want it within the next day you can have it seeing as how i offered up to you first. I can accept paypal non credit card or check or money order.(paypal is preferred)

bread's done
Back