Wanted: FPS with bots

ItchyD

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
My daughter and I like to do split screen multiplayer against bots. We have played tons of TimeSplitters Future Perfect. The problem is there are zillions of new FPSs but the vast majority of them are online multiplayer only.

I hate to go online with her cause I have to mute everyone and for that reason I let my xbox live gold subscription go.

I have a 360 and a PS3. I tried Killzone and didn't really like it. Anyone got any good suggestions? Thanks!

Gears 2 supports bots, I believe. Gears 3 probably will? All 3 Gears support Co-op.
So does Perfect Dark Zero (and has co-op).

Not really bots, but Borderlands has split-screen coop, with 'bite sized' questing and a large overall game. One big problem are the menus are TERRIBLE in splitscreen. You have to use the right stick to move it around to see the whole thing. But most people like the game enough to get past it.

^Gears isn't FPS

I'm not sure if these have splitscreen (Never tried, but pretty sure at least 3 of them do), but they do have bots and are FPS.

Shadowrun, Perfect Dark Zero, Perfect Dark, Call of Duty: Black Ops, and Unreal Tournament 3 are the ones I can remember off the top of my head.

btw you can turn off voice chat from other people so you can play online without having to mute everybody. Might be able to make it friends only or talk to your daughter if she is int he same room like splitscreen.

Yes Gears 2 definitely has bots in it.

Left 4 Dead 2? I know you can split-screen, but it's not really multiplayer against bots so i'm not sure if that's what you're looking for. Great game though.

True, Gears of War is not a FPS...but its close enough.

Shadowrun is a great game and has bots...but you can't split-screen.

cod black ops has bots with split screen... in the training mode. its awesome too! highly recomend that one. Gears of war 2 does too, but that is 3rd person. still very fun as well.

wow waaaay fewer games than i thought... I should have mentioned we've played the hell out of perfect dark (damn perfect bots!) in fact I'm nearly 100% on it.

The request is:
FPS
BOTs
splitscreen multiplayer

So far the options are:
Shadowrun
CoDblops
Unreal Tournament 3
Perfect Dark Zero

I thought there would be like 100 games!

[quote name='ItchyD']
So far the options are:
Shadowrun
CoDblops
Unreal Tournament 3
Perfect Dark Zero

I thought there would be like 100 games![/QUOTE]

Well you have even less to worry about...as I stated earlier, Shadowrun does NOT have splitscreen. I have the game and even popped it in and double-checked it this morning and no splitscreen.

[quote name='ItchyD']wow waaaay fewer games than i thought... I should have mentioned we've played the hell out of perfect dark (damn perfect bots!) in fact I'm nearly 100% on it.

The request is:
FPS
BOTs
splitscreen multiplayer

So far the options are:
Shadowrun
CoDblops
Unreal Tournament 3
Perfect Dark Zero

I thought there would be like 100 games![/QUOTE]

medal of honor rising sun had bots(for gamecube/ps2)...does anyone know if the new one does?i have to say that nothing will top timesplitters type of fun with bots.

bread's done
Back