Wanted: Gamecube Games (GCN, NGC)

Status
Not open for further replies.

svenge

CAGiversary!
Feedback
14 (100%)
Just managed to complete obtaining all the games I'm interested in, just keeping the thread around until all items arrive. Thanks CAG!

Would like to obtain the following Gamecube games (in good condition w/ cases + manuals)...
Super Mario Sunshine (Bought off of auction site)
Super Smash Bros. Melee (Bought off of auctio site)
Zelda Wind Waker (Bought off of auction site)
Zelda Twilight Princess (Bought from Disco Monkey)
Mario Kart Double Dash (Bought from Lord_Kefka)
Tales of Symphonia (Bought from k1w1)
Skies of Arcadia Legends (Bought from mrmafia33)
Paper Mario: The Thousand-Year Door (bought from Lord_Kefka)

Willing to pay US$ with PayPal or trade some DVDs or PS2 games. US-based trader, have while I am new on this site, I do have a +185 rating on eBay under oh_totoro. Please do make an offer.

DVDs:
Haibane Renmei 1-4 (sealed)
Serial Experiments Lain 1-4 (sealed)
Aquairion Part 1 (sealed)

PS2 Games to trade:
Rogue Galaxy
Grandia III
Xenosaga 1, 2, and 3
Dark Cloud
Pinball Hall of Fame: Gottlieb Collection

Also: Unopened Dragon Quest "Slime" controller available.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a cube for sale with controller, cables, and a memory card if you want to purchase it. How much do you think is fair for it shipped?

Zelda Windwaker
Zelda Ocarina of Time + Master Quest
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Have that + A pretty good condition Gamecube. All the cords; two memory cards. Will even throw in the Action Replay. PM me with an offer.

I have few Gamecube games sealed, including a few exclusives with Mario, Luigi and Peach as playable characters (NBA Street v3 and SSX on Tour--both sealed), and Kirby Air Ride. Please PM me. Thanks.

I also have a gamecube with 1 memory card and 3 controllers. i have a bunch of games, here they are although none are on your list.
Metroid Prime
Resident Evil
Resident Evil 0
Eternal Darkness
pikman 2 (does not have original case, or manual, comes with a dvd case though)

PM me with an offer if you are still looking for a gamecube

[quote name='PenDynasty']two memory cards. [/quote]
In other words, you flat out lied to me and attempted to ignore me when I tried to purchase these memory cards?

I have a few games and guides inmint condition if your interested.

XIII + guide, Rebel Strike III + mint Guide. There are a few more actually. My TL is way outdated though.

[quote name='naes']In other words, you flat out lied to me and attempted to ignore me when I tried to purchase these memory cards?[/quote]

I lied? I have two memory cards - ONE IS AN ACTION REPLAY memory card (hence why I said I'll even throw in the Action Replay after that).

I cannot find the third (the other first party) one. Do not be mad, get glad. : )

Last edited by a moderator:
Fighting over memory cards aside, I've already managed to purchase a Gamecube (thanks, WeaponX20!) but still need some games. Modifying initial post to reflect situation.

If you want to make an offer, I'd probably be willing to part with my Smash Bros. Melee and Skies of Arcadia Legends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back