WANTED: Gamegear games and Bubble Bobble (GB/GBC/GBA versions)

THPS

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (100%)
Hi,
I am interested in pretty much any Gamegear games for cheap. I am also looking for a rechargeable battery pack or an AC adatper. I am most interested in Sonic games and Bubble Bobble.

I am also looking for a copy of Bubble Bobble: Old and New for GBA (The language doesn't matter),or any other Bubble Bobble games on a GB system. Also, if you have any fake copies of GBA games you don't want, I'll gladly buy them from you. The game doesn't matter too much for me. The only reason I want one is so I know what to look for when buying cart only GBA games.

Thanks,
THPS

I have some Game Gear games. Can I interest you in my entire game gear lot? Includes System, 2 cases, Games, and TV Tuner.

[quote name='b3b0p']I have some Game Gear games. Can I interest you in my entire game gear lot? Includes System, 2 cases, Games, and TV Tuner.[/quote]

Yes I am very interested. How many games are included and how what are they? How much would you want for it?

[quote name='Battousai1002']I have Bubble Bobble: Old and New (japanese). I'm not very willing to part with it though. If you offer enough, I'll consider.[/quote]

Well, I do not want to go over $15 or so. Is it a legit copy? Where was this game obtained?

Here is what I got:

Game gear System
TV Tuner
Power Adapter
Car Adapter
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Mortal Kombat (I think this is 100% Complete)
Madden '96 (I think this is 100% Complete)
NHL Hockey (I think this is 100% Complete)
World Cup Soccer

I also might still have:

NBA Jam 100% Complete
Sonic Spinball (I think I am missing the game, but have box/manual/inserts/etc)

I Have to recheck to see if that is all and accurate. I have reorganized my video game closet and have to go through to make sure.

I would like to get rid of everything in one lot, because I never play it and is just sitting here taking up space. Would hate to have a system with no games or vice versa.

I have absolutely no idea what this stuff is worth. I would have to look around, but be my guest to start making me offers or trades. I am open ears.

Thanks,
Chris

[quote name='b3b0p']Here is what I got:

Game gear System
TV Tuner
Power Adapter
Car Adapter
Sonic 1
Sonic 2
Mortal Kombat (I think this is 100% Complete)
Madden '96 (I think this is 100% Complete)
NHL Hockey (I think this is 100% Complete)
World Cup Soccer

I also might still have:

NBA Jam 100% Complete
Sonic Spinball (I think I am missing the game, but have box/manual/inserts/etc)

I Have to recheck to see if that is all and accurate. I have reorganized my video game closet and have to go through to make sure.

I would like to get rid of everything in one lot, because I never play it and is just sitting here taking up space. Would hate to have a system with no games or vice versa.

I have absolutely no idea what this stuff is worth. I would have to look around, but be my guest to start making me offers or trades. I am open ears.

Thanks,
Chris[/quote]

Hi,
I am interested in a lot of that. I do not need a second Game Gear system or the sports games but if you want to sell it in one lot, I am fine with that. For NBA Jam, I already have it so you don't have to worry about looking for it. Is the power adapter the same thing as the AC adapter that plugs into the wall? If so, I am VERY interested in that since mine recently broke. I also have no idea what this stuff is worth since the prices can have huge ranges on them.

PS-Are you still interested in the Super Mario Bros. 3 guide? I remember you wanted it a while back but I never got around to completing any sort of deal. Around that time Windows crashed on my computer so miscommunication was the effect of that. Anyway, I could throw it into this deal if you are interested.

Thanks,
THPS

Sorry, but I'm not willing to give Bubble Bobble up for $15. It is legit, and I got it at some import site. I forget which one. It costs $50, I think...without shipping.

I have a mint condition, complete copy of Bubble Bobble on the original gameboy. I'm not willing to part with it for $15 though, if you were implying you would only pay that for all games. I haven't seen one of these on ebay that's complete, so I don't really have an idea of value. If someone could help me out, I'd appreciate it.

bread's done
Back