WANTED: PS1 DDR, Konamix & Disney Mix

norkusa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Okay, I admit it. I'm a DDR fag. I have all the domestic DDR PS2 releases but don't have any of the PS1 games. DDR, DDR Konamix, and Disney Mix. anyone has them for sale/trade, I'm interested. Only looking for complete, non-GH copies too.

Non-GH shouldn't be hard, none of them made it there. Disney Mixes have been seen on Ebay for close to $200, so good luck to you. There's currently two up on Ebay with "Buy it now"'s of $112 and $99.

Konamix will be the easiest to find, usually running around $20 with or without two cheap mats.

DDR USA is a bit harder to find, but still should be able to be had for under $50.

[quote name='abrannan']Non-GH shouldn't be hard, none of them made it there. Disney Mixes have been seen on Ebay for close to $200, so good luck to you. There's currently two up on Ebay with "Buy it now"'s of $112 and $99.

Konamix will be the easiest to find, usually running around $20 with or without two cheap mats.

DDR USA is a bit harder to find, but still should be able to be had for under $50.[/QUOTE]

Konamix has a GH version.

bread's done
Back