Wanted: Resident Evil 4 Demo (NGC)

nixts

CAGiversary!
Willing to pay up to $9 (paypal) for the Resident Evil 4 demo disc, shipping included. If you're willing to part with it, please PM me.

Thanks for looking. :)

[quote name='kaji7p56'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='nixts'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Maybe its cause I haven't had much sleep but is that John Stamos in your avatar?[/quote]

:lol: Its Kevin Ryman from RE: Outbreak.

http://www.residentevilfan.com/reonline/characters.asp[/quote]

So what your saying is that John Stamos starred in RE: Outbreak?[/quote]

I thought it was Tom Cruise.[/quote]

Ok I'll give you Mission Impossible 2 Tom Cruise, maybe even Minority Report but that's it, that's the only Tom Cruise it looks like.

[quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok I'll give you Mission Impossible 2 Tom Cruise, maybe even Minority Report but that's it, that's the only Tom Cruise it looks like.[/quote]

I dunno, he has a "Vanilla Sky" quality to him. Pre-deformed face of course.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok I'll give you Mission Impossible 2 Tom Cruise, maybe even Minority Report but that's it, that's the only Tom Cruise it looks like.[/quote]

I dunno, he has a "Vanilla Sky" quality to him. Pre-deformed face of course.[/quote]

Ok I'm beginning to think your following me. Then again with only 3 interesting topics going right now I suppose there isn't much OTTing to work with.

[quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok I'll give you Mission Impossible 2 Tom Cruise, maybe even Minority Report but that's it, that's the only Tom Cruise it looks like.[/quote]

I dunno, he has a "Vanilla Sky" quality to him. Pre-deformed face of course.[/quote]

Ok I'm beginning to think your following me. Then again with only 3 interesting topics going right now I suppose there isn't much OTTing to work with.[/quote]

Bingo.

Enjoying CoH? I haven't played since about August.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='RedvsBlue'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='RedvsBlue']Ok I'll give you Mission Impossible 2 Tom Cruise, maybe even Minority Report but that's it, that's the only Tom Cruise it looks like.[/quote]

Ok I'm beginning to think your following me. Then again with only 3 interesting topics going right now I suppose there isn't much OTTing to work with.[/quote]

Bingo.

Enjoying CoH? I haven't played since about August.[/quote]

It was alright I've got a huge experience debt now though cause I was fooling around too much...hmm kind of like what I'm doing on CAG tonight...

bread's done
Back