Wanted: Suikoden III Instruction Manual

Sirmackerel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
44 (100%)
I know it's kind of a strange request, but I picked up a copy of Suikoden III at my local EB as part of the Buy 2 Get 1 deal. However, it was lacking the manual, so I was wondering if anyone here had an extra he'd be willing to sell me. I could trade for it, too, but the only "rare" manual I have is the one for the SNES Breath of Fire II...

[quote name='Sirmackerel']I know it's kind of a strange request, but I picked up a copy of Suikoden III at my local EB as part of the Buy 2 Get 1 deal. However, it was lacking the manual, so I was wondering if anyone here had an extra he'd be willing to sell me. I could trade for it, too, but the only "rare" manual I have is the one for the SNES Breath of Fire II...[/QUOTE]

My EB has four used copies of that game.. but my copy is sealed and staying that way, so I'd have to buy another one to get you the booklet..

i have a booklet i might be able to give up but i dont want another booklet. got a want list or anything? id throw in the booklet if we made a deal

I've got one, looking for another case or manual in return, have any on my list?

I'd think about the BoF2 manual though.

bread's done
Back