wanted: Ultimate spider-man comics

I have Ultimate Spiderman 17 up to now. Same with Ultimate Xmen. Issue 13till now. I also sent you a PM. Get back to me.

[quote name='strummerbs']Barnes & Noble actually had this on clearance a few months ago. I bought mine for $13.98. Might be worth checking out, as it's an amazing value for the money, though it's probably long gone from 99% of stores.[/QUOTE]

Yeah thats where i got it from. I got an extra one that I didn't think about till I saw this thread. The only thing that sucks about it, is its pretty heavy if it were to be shipped.

Several CAGs have asked me in the past to dig out my collection and start trading it, it's not that I don't want to, I just either don't have the time or when I have the time I wonder whether it is worth it. Sorting comics and cards takes forever!!!! I spent weeks prepping my Magic Collection for ebay.

I believe I have the first 5 or so Ultimate Spidermans (maybe just Ultimate X-men).

Kindred, I have tons of older spiderman comics, stemming from originals, to the complete set of mcfarlene drawn issues? its been awhile so I'm not really sure..

I also have a series of spidey comics that were printed in different colors like silver, red? and gold.. these are like 80's early 90's comics I collected when I was small. send me a pm if your looking for anything like this.

Mord

I have a bunch of Ultimate Spidey TPBs. In fact, I have a whole giant plastic bin full of old TPBs that I only read once. I may be willing to sell them if anyone is interested.

[quote name='TheKindred']i am willing to buy anyone collection of the ulitmate spiderman comics plz p'm me if you anyone has anything they are willing to part with.....thanks[/QUOTE]

Just get the trades. Seriously. Once you get all the backissues in trade paperback form, you can pick up new trades every so many months or go monthly. I did that with Ultimate Spidey. (Actually, I got the hardcovers, but they're not worth it. Not past book 3 or 4, anyway.)

bread's done
Back