Wanted: Weapons of Fate (360) - $43 + FS at Amazon

I think it hovered around the 6.5-7.0 area. I played the demo and thought it was pretty bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Doomtime']I think it's hovered around the 6.5-7.0 area. I played the demo and thought it was pretty bad.[/quote]

same, after playing the demo I decided it was not very good, but who knows sometimes you can be surprised by the game itself.
pixel.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The IGN review said they beat it un just under 5 hours I believe with not much replay value. I'd personally rent.

Thanks for finding this. Ordered one. Wanted (no pun intended) to buy it but 60 was to much for what I read was a short game. I don't mind short games and this reminds me of Dark Sector, which I enjoyed quite a bit. Should be a fun playthrough, short put an almost $20 price drop this fast was good enough for me. And I loved the story of the movie for some also odd reson, so I am kinda a fan of the universe.

[quote name='Doomtime']I think it hovered around the 6.5-7.0 area. I played the demo and thought it was pretty bad.
00.gif
[/quote]

Damn, it actually looked pretty decent from the videos I've seen. I think I'll leave this one for rental.

I got this game on steam and I have to say dont buy it!!! The graphics are nice but the whole concept is just all out of wack. What kind of bullets curve at your command except for heat seeking missiles. Its also not multiplayer (at least not on steam) and I thought it was which was one of the big reasons I bought it but no..

[quote name='dealighted']I got this game on steam and I have to say don't buy it!!! The graphics are nice but the whole concept is just all out of wack. What kind of bullets curve at your command except for heat seeking missiles. Its also not multiplayer (at least not on steam) and I thought it was which was one of the big reasons I bought it but no..[/quote]ummm ... did you have any idea of what Wanted was about before you bought the game? ...movie .. comic ... anything? That's kinda the whole thing that makes these people special, the ability to have masteful control over guns and bullets, including curving them.

Anyways I agree with the rental statement. Its definitely a rental game. A good rental, but still a rental.

bread's done
Back