Wanted: Weapons of Fate Xbox 360 for $22.99 @newegg.com with freeship

This is like the 4th time this game has been on sale for this price... I'm really tempted. Should I buy this or wait for an even lower price drop?

[quote name='Quintox']FWIW, I'm playing it (got it from GF) and it's pretty fun[/QUOTE]

But not fun enough to "Keep It" right?

I just remembered I'll get a 10% discount now that ECA is working and I have free shipping... but unfortunately Amazon charges tax now for us NYers. I dunno

My thought process when reading the title of this thread:

"I'm gonna post that this should be in the CAG Trading forum....whoops, got to read faster, lol."

I just finished this game up on the medium setting, I enjoyed it alot for the 4-5 hours it takes to beat it. But I would not ever go back to it even to get the other half of the achievement points I missed out on.

Wait for $15. Demo was somewhat fun. Probably no replay value. Could rent it for $5 somewhere... but then you can't trade it in when you're done the next day.

[quote name='sadunk']Wait for $15. Demo was somewhat fun. Probably no replay value. Could rent it for $5 somewhere... but then you can't trade it in when you're done the next day.[/QUOTE]

where are game rentals 5 bucks?

I already have the full 1K on it. Personally I liked it and thought the game was pretty fun from start to end. Will probably wait for it to drop further before purchasing for my collection. Didn't know it was this cheap on Amazon as well.

Not too shabby of a price though. Will let my buddy know about this as he's been wanting it for a bit around the $20 price range. Thanks OP.

[quote name='johnsdoe00']But not fun enough to "Keep It" right?

I just remembered I'll get a 10% discount now that ECA is working and I have free shipping... but unfortunately Amazon charges tax now for us NYers. I dunno[/QUOTE]

Correct, it can easily be beaten during a rental, so no point in buying it really. There are a few things to do afterward that sounded interesting but I didn't feel like it

FYI, this trades in at GS for $15.00 base so if you trade it in with 5 games and have a edge card you will get your $22.50 back in GS credit.

bread's done
Back