Wanted: Wii/ DSi Games and accessories!

[quote name='game_fanatic']How come some of the pictures are blacked out?[/QUOTE]

I was actually wondering the same thing.

[quote name='Banjora']Is the Batmobile still being sold? Seems to have disappeared from the OP. That or I am as blind as a bat.[/QUOTE]
It is gone.

[quote name='game_fanatic']How come some of the pictures are blacked out?[/QUOTE]

Probably changed his mind or something. Kinda fucked up to have a lowball and remove items listed. I guess that is why I don't see a dv8mad stamp of approval.

[quote name='hero101']Bid is rejected. You can't spell correctly.[/QUOTE]

:roll: I suppose the first few times I was just spelling it correctly accidentally.

Okami - $5.50

[quote name='rmb']It is gone.

Probably changed his mind or something. Kinda fucked up to have a lowball and remove items listed. I guess that is why I don't see a dv8mad stamp of approval.[/QUOTE]

Oh I was curious about parts of the game cases being blacked out...like there's something he doesn't want buyers to see...pretty shady, IMO...at least provide an explanation.

[quote name='rmb']It is gone.

Probably changed his mind or something. Kinda fucked up to have a lowball and remove items listed. I guess that is why I don't see a dv8mad stamp of approval.[/QUOTE]

Pretty sure dv8 would approve this if I asked him. In fact, I should ask him right now. I didn't know if he was the standard or something since all the "dv8mad" text vanished from the front page while I was gone.

As for the bat mobile, I didn't even notice it was gone... I'll go find it.

Bids updating.

[quote name='game_fanatic']Oh I was curious about parts of the game cases being blacked out...like there's something he doesn't want buyers to see...pretty shady, IMO...at least provide an explanation.[/QUOTE]

FAQ:
What are those black censor bars?
Just random stickers I didn't bother to remove since they're cheaper games. I'll take them off if requested, they're not hard to remove.

DOES IT NEED TO BE BIGGER?

By the way, there might be a problem, not sure.. A few pages back, zxt vendetta bid $40, and you said no update till pictures. Did he take his bid off or something?

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Pretty sure dv8 would approve this if I asked him. In fact, I should ask him right now. I didn't know if he was the standard or something since all the "dv8mad" text vanished from the front page while I was gone.

As for the bat mobile, I didn't even notice it was gone... I'll go find it.

Bids updating.

FAQ:
What are those black censor bars?
Just random stickers I didn't bother to remove since they're cheaper games. I'll take them off if requested, they're not hard to remove.

DOES IT NEED TO BE BIGGER?
[/QUOTE]

My bad, seemed to have missed that from when I looked the other day, unless you just added it a few hours ago...but why go through the effort to remove the sensor bars through photoshop? Again, seems shady...let the buyer view the entire product, as is, so they know exactly what they are bidding on. My $0.02, anyhow.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='game_fanatic']My bad, seemed to have missed that from when I looked the other day, unless you just added it a few hours ago...but why go through the effort to remove the sensor bars through photoshop? Again, seems shady...let the buyer view the entire product, as is, so they know exactly what they are bidding on. My $0.02, anyhow.[/QUOTE]

I haven't updated the bids so that you can look at the last time I edited them. Note that this was not when that disclaimer was added to the FAQ, that was done when the pictures were uploaded.

As for the bars, I made an executive decision on that because they are cheaper games, and peeling stickers, even easy to remove ones, can add up in time for this many titles.

[quote name='Vulgarism']By the way, there might be a problem, not sure.. A few pages back, zxt vendetta bid $40, and you said no update till pictures. Did he take his bid off or something?[/QUOTE]

I PM'd zxt vendetta right after the pictures went up and no re-bid was received so I left it at $10 until the current bid went up.

Updating bids now, hopefully the whole black bars issue was solved. If not, I'll gladly peel some stickers off and take more pictures. Again, just ask if you need it no need to call me shady or call my thread "fucked up"...

Hopefully it was just a mistake on the batmobile. Deleted while updating or something. I think the main problem your having with your sale may be due to shipping. I was gonna bid on br's but unsure of your charge for shipping. If in the U.S. to ship 3 blu's would be about 3.50 (media), that giving a generous buck for a bubble mailer.

[quote name='rmb']Hopefully it was just a mistake on the batmobile. Deleted while updating or something. I think the main problem your having with your sale may be due to shipping. I was gonna bid on br's but unsure of your charge for shipping. If in the U.S. to ship 3 blu's would be about 3.50 (media), that giving a generous buck for a bubble mailer.[/QUOTE]

We went through this already from my last lowball.

I can charge whatever I want for shipping. Those who are willing to do do a little bit of math, ask for shipping quotes on multiple items, or generally put more effort into finding out more just get a better deal.

As for calling my thread fucked up, yeah, it is. Spoiler tags make it hard to edit.

[quote name='hero101']Mercenaries needs to be spelled correctly in the OP. It is starting to irk me.[/QUOTE]

Fix'd that for you hero. Now it won't sell. :lol:

Rant mode engaged:
I'm trying to juggle this lowball after work at around 11pm guys. I'm not trying to be a dick here but when I get back after a 10 hour shift the last thing I want to see is questions which have been clearly answered, which leads to attacks on the thread, which leads to personal bashing about my moral character... I don't like that. I mean, It's almost 1AM my time but I'm here trying to fix my thread, writing this, answering questions, and protecting myself from threadcapping when I could be watching anime or relaxing.

Not directed at hero101 or anyone who is just pointing out mistakes, thanks for helping out. Since when did I become "OP" ;_; I'm getting generic replies from you now? B'awwwww.

Update for below:
Banjora, yeah no problem man it really was my fault to begin with (I'm guessing it flew away into a spoiler tag somewhere). I really don't mean to vent on everyone. Plus, if I really wanted to remove some stuff, there are many other things I would rather remove

Thanks IMM I figured it just accidently disappeared but wanted to check and see. Sorry it caused a commotion.

Robotech: Battlecry - $2.50

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Pretty sure dv8 would approve this if I asked him. In fact, I should ask him right now.
[/QUOTE]

Actually, had the Batmobile really been cut from the sale with bids on it, they were right, I wouldn't have. ;)

[quote name='ItsMeMark']
As for the bars, I made an executive decision on that because they are cheaper games, and peeling stickers, even easy to remove ones, can add up in time for this many titles.
[/QUOTE]

I think the issue people had wasn't the stickers, but the black bars themselves. The question seems to be, if you feel the art is blocked by the stickers, why add the black bars? The black bars are doing the exact same thing the stickers are, so it would seem that there was a bigger issue than simply stickers. Also, why would you have to spend time peeling them off? If people win, they can peel them off themselves eh?

[quote name='ItsMeMark']Hey dv8, I need your help on my lowball.

People aren't reading and it's messing me up. I'm making some mistakes too but mostly people just not reading.

Can I have the Don's blessing to use "dv8mad approved" before it ends tomorrow?

Guessing no one remembers me and thinks I'm a scammer...

Anyway, I know your PM box is always full so I'll posted this in the thread too.[/QUOTE]
As long as everything currently listed stays listed, I don't have an issue. I do agree with some of the other posters about shipping though. You're right, it is all there, but that doesn't mean the "non-readers" will be happy at the end of the sale.

As before, you should probably be prepared for some issues after it's over.

Hope some of that was helpful!

Kingdom Hearts II $4.50
Yuki Nagato Classroom Set *Sealed* $4
Facebreaker $4
Sorry ItsMeMark. I'm going to help you with more bids. I didn't mean to label you as generic in any shape or form.

Hint: ItsMeMark, you should really do a blog about your lowball sale. When I had mine I made my blog the same day for advertisement. You also should put a link in your signature. Plus you have to visit other areas in CAG just to post around as much as you can.

.hack//Legend of the Twilight Vol 1 and Vol. 2 Manga - $1
.hack//AI buster Vol. 2 - $1
.hack//Another Birth Vol. 2 - $1
Eldest/ Eragon Paperback Box Set *Sealed* - $1
FLCL Special Edition Vol. 1 Manga - $1
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 1: The Curse - $1
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 3: Equivalent Exchange - $1
.hack//ROOTS Vol. 1 Limited Edition Box Set *Sealed* - $1
Haruhi Suzumiya Manga Box Set with Anime Figure *Sealed* - $1
Persona Revelations (Black Label) - $1
Pirates of the Carribean 1,2,3 Blu Ray (Original releases) *Sealed* - $1
Tenchi Muyo McFarlane Figure *Sealed* - $1
White Dualshock 3 Controller - $1

[quote name='Trollsmeesh'].hack//Legend of the Twilight Vol 1 and Vol. 2 Manga - $1
.hack//AI buster Vol. 2 - $1
.hack//Another Birth Vol. 2 - $1
Eldest/ Eragon Paperback Box Set *Sealed* - $1
FLCL Special Edition Vol. 1 Manga - $1
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 1: The Curse - $1
Full Metal Alchemist Vol. 3: Equivalent Exchange - $1
.hack//ROOTS Vol. 1 Limited Edition Box Set *Sealed* - $1
Haruhi Suzumiya Manga Box Set with Anime Figure *Sealed* - $1
Persona Revelations (Black Label) - $1
Pirates of the Carribean 1,2,3 Blu Ray (Original releases) *Sealed* - $1
Tenchi Muyo McFarlane Figure *Sealed* - $1
White Dualshock 3 Controller - $1[/QUOTE]
oh noes, a troll post.

[quote name='hero101']oh noes, a troll post.[/QUOTE]

Just trying to get people to start bidding! And if I happen to win a bunch of stuff for cheap, then that's good too. haha

[quote name='hero101']oh noes, a troll post.[/QUOTE]
0/10, but I'll put in those bids anyway.

Anyway hero, I was just messing with you. :roll:

Bids updated, I think I did it right this time.

[quote name='Trollsmeesh']Just trying to get people to start bidding! And if I happen to win a bunch of stuff for cheap, then that's good too. haha[/QUOTE]

most of those already have bids.... lol

so you won't be winning anything for cheap.

bread's done
Back