Wanted :WTTB GAME BOXES and Complete Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

antpod

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey, kinda new here (well I lurk around a lot but don't post much.) I do however post lots at GAF (like distant cousin of CAG) I have actually made some trades and buys there but yeah not here yet, but hoping to.

Anyways this is what I'm looking out for.

I'm looking for just System Boxes.

-SNES box
-N64 box
-Gamecube box(black)
-Playstation 2 box
-Neo Geo Pocket Color box(blue)
-Gameboy Color Pocket (Clear Purple)

Those are the only ones I'm missing I think, I need em since I want to put everything away in storage boxes and it would be easy to just put them in their own boxes then the big storage boxes. Thanks

I'm also looking for some systems if your selling. But I'm really only interested in complete systems with original retail box and hookups in B+ and up condition. (lol I sounds like a picky prick)

Here are the systems I'm looking for.

- Sega Genesis
- Sega Dreamcast
- Sony Playstation
-Neo Geo AVS(acceptin Jap console too)
-Neo Geo CD(acceptin Jap console too)
-TurboGrafx(acceptin Jap console too)

Thanks and just so you know my name at GAF is Ant1532 and I've been a long member there so you can look up my history and information there if you want for reassurance. Not as long as a member here as Gaf but check out my Ebay account.

And here is my Ebay account for

Crap. You are a week too late. I just tossed my N64, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2 Slim, SNES, Gamecube and PSP boxes in the trash (along with a TON of EGMs). I would have sent them to you for the cost of shipping.

[quote name='shrike4242']Hello and welcome to trading on CAG. As a new trader please read the Trading Guidelines and the CAG Guide to Trading and Selling if you have not already done so.

Typically users with 0 FB will be asked to send their items before receiving their end of a trade or payment from a sale. This is the policy of most established traders here at CAG.[/quote]

Thanks for the welcome, and yeah I read through those already. Don't worry, I'm not no Gamefaqs/IGN boards kid lol. ;)

[quote name='javeryh']Crap. You are a week too late. I just tossed my N64, Wii, Xbox 360, PS2 Slim, SNES, Gamecube and PSP boxes in the trash (along with a TON of EGMs). I would have sent them to you for the cost of shipping.[/quote]

Ugh. :bomb: I can't believe this lol. Dang it. Thanks though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back