WANTED: XBOX Action Replay Kit

Wouldn't softmodding your box be a lot easier by finding someone who already has a mod? Just FTP in, download the save, put it on the card, and go from there..

Regardless, what are you looking to pay for one? I come across them all the time.

15 paypal

for it

i cant give you tin case cause thats where i keep my weed

the disk that you install on the computer is scratch up but it works

Depending on what you're doing with it, there's different versions, too. If you're just looking to "transfer saves," the GameShark will work. Anything that has that memory card to USB adapter. Alternatively, you could just get a memory card and convert it to USB, hereby just plugging it in directly. Lots of interesting opportunities!

[quote name='jaysapathy']Wouldn't softmodding your box be a lot easier by finding someone who already has a mod? Just FTP in, download the save, put it on the card, and go from there..

Regardless, what are you looking to pay for one? I come across them all the time.[/QUOTE] PM me with details please - how much do you usually see them go for?

[quote name='PINKO']15 paypal

for it

i cant give you tin case cause thats where i keep my weed

the disk that you install on the computer is scratch up but it works[/QUOTE] Is it the complete kit (well, except for the tin case...)?

ok please guys i want an actoin replay kite please i will give u downlouded moveis any thing lol ay tin man (PINKO) u still got the actoin replay kit i want it will trade stuff or any body ealse i just got my xbox and 2 controller and that for most of my money any one got one email me now ????
[email protected]

ay and if ya play rune scape
17486shadow add me ok

Ok hi guys and girls I am new I was wondering if u have finished with your action replay kite and MechAssault or whatever if I could have it will trade I brought MechAssault but it was the new type and its worth less so if u can help me ty
please help me ty

bread's done
Back