Wanted!!

Flipgamer

CAG Veteran
Imagine, Goozex decides to allow users to sell their items for whatever price they want, and they allow buyers and sellers to choose who they make a transaction with. Well you dont have to imagine. No Goozex did not implement these features, but FlipGamer is about to launch with these features and more!

I am looking for help inputting game data into this revolutionary new system. Your hard work will not go unrewarded as I am paying .5 FlipBux (points) for each completed item. Imagine filling in only 4 fields per item doing 100 items and having 50 FlipBux to spend. Now I know what your thinking "What can 50 FlipBux get me?". Good question ;) Every item on the site has a suggested price in FlipBux that we think the user should sell his item for, this item is based off of current retail value for that item new.

Example
Call of Duty: World at War Retail $50 = 50 FlipBux

So if someone has the item available for trade you could buy from them with FlipBux you have earned by inputting game info.

Get a headstart on FlipGamer and help the site out in the process. No limit to how many FlipBux you can earn! ( of course unless all the info is filled in for every game :))

Oh and did I mention that FlipGamer is 100% Free, No Transaction Fees, No Membership Fees, and No Registration Fees.

If you are interested please contact me through a messenger listed below.

YIM [email protected]
MSN [email protected]
GTALK [email protected]
AIM flipgamerhelp

screen.png

Images on how the Quick Add! function works:

Select Platform - Click Select

qa1.png

List of all items for that platform show - find and select item you want to add to your store - Click Select

qa2.png

Input your price and condition - Click Add to my store

qa3.png

Wah-La Item added to your store.

qa4.png

You can use this function on any page without leaving the page you are viewing. I decided to do it on my store page so you could see the item drop in once it added it. Let me know what you think of this function.

Just wanted to say that the site is shaping up well. Ever since the first time I heard about it, I have been watching the evolution of the site.

Giving away FlipBux for helping is amazing!!!

People on CAG love Goozex, so I am sure they will give this a shot when its up and running!!!

Great idea on a site Flip.

i might have to contact you, I could be interested in something like this.

Would you be letting users sell Nes, SNES, and Genesis carts?

Besides that our listings will be in real currency and not "Flipbux", I'm not really sure how this is better than the CAG system rolling out in February.

[quote name='CheapyD']Besides that our listings will be in real currency and not "Flipbux", I'm not really sure how this is better than the CAG system rolling out in February.[/QUOTE]

Where did I miss this...and I think all sites have their good and bad!!!

Have to have a good variety!

[quote name='Flipgamer']Didnt know you guys had one coming out. Nice[/QUOTE]
Nice, huh? That's rather polite for finding out you're about to get a direct competitor...one that already has 150k members. :lol:

[quote name='WhipSmartBanky']Nice, huh? That's rather polite for finding out you're about to get a direct competitor. :lol:[/QUOTE]

Competition makes everything better

Sounds like too much work for a trading site for me. I like goozex as it's fully automated. I don't want to have to pick who I trade with, communicate with users etc. I just want to list and request games and have the system take care of all the matches etc.

Flipgamer (AKA Abbernacki at Tradegamesnow.com) is not to be trusted. He had an Alienware laptop for sale in the forums at TGN - I offered to buy it. We worked out a deal - $635 shipped. I paid for it through Paypal on 01/01/09 even though the Paypal account was new and supposedly in his wife's name, I paid him for the laptop. His feedback was decent and since he was ex-Navy (supposedly all Navy people are honorable - guess not) I looked forward to another smooth TGN transaction. Wrong. Flipgamer/Abbernacki quickly withdrew the money at Paypal then had several excuses of why it did not ship. Here are some details:

Since I paid him on the 1st and it was a holiday, the system was supposed to ship on 01/02/09. He had an interview on the 2nd, got the job and started that day. I told him congrats on the job and it was understandable. He said it would then ship on 01/03/09. He would have it all set up for his wife to ship out. Well, she overslept. Again, I'm a reasonable person - I said no problem and thanks for the update - and I asked that it was for certain that it would ship on Monday then since it was packed up already for his wife to ship there should be no problem - Right? Wrong again. Apparently it was never packed up to ship although he had said it was ready for the wife to ship. Instead he needed to restore the factory defaults. Now, anyone else wonder how was his wife supposed to ship it out two days prior then? Still, I'm a reasonable guy and can understand things in life happen - I'm not an idiot though and the poor excuses were getting old. The final excuse happens on Monday where he tells me - " We had an accident last night when I was restoring defaults, my son knocked it on the ground and the CD drive doesn't work." Wow, the laptop is knocked over and only the CD drive got messed up? Call it luck? I call it BS. He tells me he's on the phone to see if it's covered by warranty. My gut feeling? He never intended to ship this laptop. He was looking just to scam someone for money. Want to read though our deal guys/gals of TGN? I'll post it if you want to read it. Then you can ask Abbernacki why he never responded to any of the emails from Paypal and why he apologizes but doesn't try to set up a way to repay me. It's been three weeks now. No, instead he states he'll let Paypal and American Express repay me. That my fellow TGNers tells me he's a scammer. I'm working with both Paypal and American Express now to pursue this legally.

[quote name='tarbsdad']Flipgamer (AKA Abbernacki at Tradegamesnow.com) is not to be trusted. He had an Alienware laptop for sale in the forums at TGN - I offered to buy it. We worked out a deal - $635 shipped. I paid for it through Paypal on 01/01/09 even though the Paypal account was new and supposedly in his wife's name, I paid him for the laptop. His feedback was decent and since he was ex-Navy (supposedly all Navy people are honorable - guess not) I looked forward to another smooth TGN transaction. Wrong. Flipgamer/Abbernacki quickly withdrew the money at Paypal then had several excuses of why it did not ship. Here are some details:

Since I paid him on the 1st and it was a holiday, the system was supposed to ship on 01/02/09. He had an interview on the 2nd, got the job and started that day. I told him congrats on the job and it was understandable. He said it would then ship on 01/03/09. He would have it all set up for his wife to ship out. Well, she overslept. Again, I'm a reasonable person - I said no problem and thanks for the update - and I asked that it was for certain that it would ship on Monday then since it was packed up already for his wife to ship there should be no problem - Right? Wrong again. Apparently it was never packed up to ship although he had said it was ready for the wife to ship. Instead he needed to restore the factory defaults. Now, anyone else wonder how was his wife supposed to ship it out two days prior then? Still, I'm a reasonable guy and can understand things in life happen - I'm not an idiot though and the poor excuses were getting old. The final excuse happens on Monday where he tells me - " We had an accident last night when I was restoring defaults, my son knocked it on the ground and the CD drive doesn't work." Wow, the laptop is knocked over and only the CD drive got messed up? Call it luck? I call it BS. He tells me he's on the phone to see if it's covered by warranty. My gut feeling? He never intended to ship this laptop. He was looking just to scam someone for money. Want to read though our deal guys/gals of TGN? I'll post it if you want to read it. Then you can ask Abbernacki why he never responded to any of the emails from Paypal and why he apologizes but doesn't try to set up a way to repay me. It's been three weeks now. No, instead he states he'll let Paypal and American Express repay me. That my fellow TGNers tells me he's a scammer. I'm working with both Paypal and American Express now to pursue this legally.[/quote]

yikes, good luck on getting the money back

You might want to drop a line to the Postmaster General, if you're in the states. They handle mail fraud, which this would fall into. They also tend to frown on it.

I also experienced problems trading witht his user at gametz.com. He was using the username Midime. I sent him $130 in paypal for 5 Xbox 360 games. I never received the games or a refund. You can see the bad trader report I filed here: http://gametz.com/user/midime.html

[quote name='tarbsdad']Flipgamer (AKA Abbernacki at Tradegamesnow.com) is not to be trusted. He had an Alienware laptop for sale in the forums at TGN - I offered to buy it. We worked out a deal - $635 shipped. I paid for it through Paypal on 01/01/09 even though the Paypal account was new and supposedly in his wife's name, I paid him for the laptop. His feedback was decent and since he was ex-Navy (supposedly all Navy people are honorable - guess not) I looked forward to another smooth TGN transaction. Wrong. Flipgamer/Abbernacki quickly withdrew the money at Paypal then had several excuses of why it did not ship. Here are some details:

Since I paid him on the 1st and it was a holiday, the system was supposed to ship on 01/02/09. He had an interview on the 2nd, got the job and started that day. I told him congrats on the job and it was understandable. He said it would then ship on 01/03/09. He would have it all set up for his wife to ship out. Well, she overslept. Again, I'm a reasonable person - I said no problem and thanks for the update - and I asked that it was for certain that it would ship on Monday then since it was packed up already for his wife to ship there should be no problem - Right? Wrong again. Apparently it was never packed up to ship although he had said it was ready for the wife to ship. Instead he needed to restore the factory defaults. Now, anyone else wonder how was his wife supposed to ship it out two days prior then? Still, I'm a reasonable guy and can understand things in life happen - I'm not an idiot though and the poor excuses were getting old. The final excuse happens on Monday where he tells me - " We had an accident last night when I was restoring defaults, my son knocked it on the ground and the CD drive doesn't work." Wow, the laptop is knocked over and only the CD drive got messed up? Call it luck? I call it BS. He tells me he's on the phone to see if it's covered by warranty. My gut feeling? He never intended to ship this laptop. He was looking just to scam someone for money. Want to read though our deal guys/gals of TGN? I'll post it if you want to read it. Then you can ask Abbernacki why he never responded to any of the emails from Paypal and why he apologizes but doesn't try to set up a way to repay me. It's been three weeks now. No, instead he states he'll let Paypal and American Express repay me. That my fellow TGNers tells me he's a scammer. I'm working with both Paypal and American Express now to pursue this legally.[/QUOTE]

Any refund as of yet..sorry to hear about the scam artists. Because of those reasons, I rarely tend to trade/sell/buy using CAG, GAF, IGN, etc. I tend to mostly use ebay, but the buyer has to have a huge history of transactions and positive feedback from various people and not just the same users. Hope you guys get your money back.

bread's done
Back