War Inc (Blu-Ray) $8

Thanks for the info! I've actually been wanting this for months now, but it was always ridiculously expensive. Can't believe the Blu-Ray is that cheap!

I love Hilary Duff! She's awesome. I met her before one of her concerts, and she was super nice.

[quote name='zenintrude']bad movie + good price = bad deal

not your fault, though... thanks![/quote]

Ill put it this way.

For $8 you get

Hillary Duff

Scorpion

And a really hot scene

I wont go into details, but that one scene is worth $8.

Blu-Ray or not, nothing in this movie made it worth $8. Someone would have to give me $8 to sit through this movie a second time. I hardly made it through the first time....stay away and put your $8 towards a movie that doesn't suck.

I absolutely love John Cusack and I really didn't care much for this movie. It just wasn't that good, which sucks because I really wanted to like it.

Because it's John Cusack, I'll give it a shot for $8. Makes a good FSSS filler for Midnight Meat Train, which I've been meaning to get for the $17 price tag. Thanks OP. :)

I liked it. Definitely worth a rental from Redbox. And I don't mean because it's free...

i really liked the movie. i laughed my ass off. basically its a satire of American foreign policy, bringing democracy & capitalism abroad and how media is beggining to shape our society's morals and values.

if you like the slogan "America, we'll free the shit out of you", then you will like this movie, i think. definitely worth 8 bucks for the BR.

edit: in other words, thanks OP.

[quote name='handisnacks']I absolutely love John Cusack and I really didn't care much for this movie. It just wasn't that good, which sucks because I really wanted to like it.[/quote]

I'm with you. Rented it from Netflix, and I was very, very, very disappointed. Had to go watch High Infidelity on a loop after to get the bad taste out of my mouth.

Looks like it's a love it or hate it movie. For $8, I gave it a shot - I figure I can get that much back out of it trading it in or something if I don't like it.

[quote name='fuzzyfuk']why can't they put the good movies for $8?[/quote]

Because that wouldn't make sense at all. It'll hurt their business.

Watched my copy today, and I loved it. Well worth the $8. I'd describe it as Idiocracy meets Lord of War. Very tongue-in-cheek dark humor.

Since it's still $8 @ Amazon, thought I'd bump this w/ a recommendation. :)

[quote name='argyle']Watched my copy today, and I loved it. Well worth the $8. I'd describe it as Idiocracy meets Lord of War. Very tongue-in-cheek dark humor.

Since it's still $8 @ Amazon, thought I'd bump this w/ a recommendation. :)[/quote]

So how was that Hillary Duff scene? ^_^

[quote name='Ice2Dragon']So how was that Hillary Duff scene? ^_^[/QUOTE]

Y'know, I don't even know what scene it is everyone is talking about. I guess
where she's throwing herself at John Cuszak
?

bread's done
Back