War of the Worlds 2-disc limited $21.99 AC + book

ryanlk

CAGiversary!
Feedback
19 (100%)
Not sure if this is a good deal or not, if someone can verify that would be great. Been looking around for prices on the 2-disc limited edition of War of the worlds and the best deal I can find is $24.99 at BB (before using a $3 coupon from the madagascar dvd) and it comes with a free script book. has anyone seen the price on this at costco or other places for cheaper? thanks in advance!

[quote name='ryanlk']Not sure if this is a good deal or not, if someone can verify that would be great. Been looking around for prices on the 2-disc limited edition of War of the worlds and the best deal I can find is $24.99 at BB (before using a $3 coupon from the madagascar dvd) and it comes with a free script book. has anyone seen the price on this at costco or other places for cheaper? thanks in advance![/QUOTE]

if you see the book then buy it cause its sold out at alot of best buys.. our local best buy only got like 15 books

cool, so costco is a buck cheaper but doesnt come with the script book... yeah i even checked walmart and they don't seem to have the 2-disc set... have you guys watched it? is the extra disc worth it?

bread's done
Back