Warframe anyone playing it?

Psykodelik

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
So I used to play Warframe on my pc up to update 9 and a little bit of 10 (reached rank 5/6).  Anyone playing it on ps4?  I wouldn't playing it over again but I know if you play w/o paying it's a major grind fest. I guess what I'm trying to say is..any team/clan forming?  It doesn't have to be a CAG affiliated clan.  Just people to play with to ease the grindage.

i downloaded it, i got that blacklight and DC i'll probably only stick with one of them but wanted to test/play all 3.

i tried it for the heck of it.  i never got past the first area.  I got lost, then the team just booted me out.  Not my type of game.  Been playing Contrast and Resogun (that game is awesome).  I've yet to get a retail game at this point.

i tried it for the heck of it. i never got past the first area. I got lost, then the team just booted me out. Not my type of game. Been playing Contrast and Resogun (that game is awesome). I've yet to get a retail game at this point.
That sucks team booted you. I had some like that when I started on the PC. If you ever want to try it out again..Synical is my PSN (just add cag plz) and I can run a few runs with you.

I played it last weekend for a bit and was having a decent amount of fun until our group hit a mission where we could never seem to find the person we were "looking for" in the map.  We stumbled around the map in various directions for about 10 minutes until it finally triggered.  Might give it another go in the future, but at this point the other games are calling.  

I'm still playing it! Add me ingame or PSN: grrlscout420420
Add for coop gameplay or if you want join our clan.

decided to try and get into this to get over my frustration with sucking at ghosts and BF4. Anyone know what's a good way to spend 100 platinum ? I think I'm still level 1 (not sure, don't know how to check). weapons are around level 6 or 7.

decided to try and get into this to get over my frustration with sucking at ghosts and BF4. Anyone know what's a good way to spend 100 platinum ? I think I'm still level 1 (not sure, don't know how to check). weapons are around level 6 or 7.
don't spend your platinum! MK Braton is all you need. Level it up... add mods and go.

Just started warframe, is there a good forum where I can get info on what to do? guides? schedule/notices for special events/sales?

Oh yes! My clan has been active since the game came to PS4. We are the most active in our alliance. We're having a streaming event this weekend too. http://www.twitch.tv/grrlscout420

bread's done
Back