Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (360) 11.98

Well also, usually there is one more price drop after this if they keep up to date with the system. It will drop to either 4.98 or 7.69 or something like that. If it stays in stock of course.

My memory is a little foggy as how the price drops go.

Been a long time since I worked at Target, lol.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Got it free on ps plus, not sure it's worth more than that. Just saying.[/QUOTE]

Got it the same way. Not much more than a time killer IMO.

Is it any good? I saw a combo pack at Target, with this and Red Faction for $20... almost picked it up.

[quote name='kyle-k']Is it any good? I saw a combo pack at Target, with this and Red Faction for $20... almost picked it up.[/QUOTE]
I'd recommend it. The campaign is fun but definitely a bit repetitive since it's just kill stuff from point A to B and then a mini break in the middle. Multiplayer is fun but I got annoyed by it because of all the people who used the melta guns and the plasma cannons.

It's definitely repetitive, but fun in a mindless hack-and-slash way. I found the story and world pretty entertaining.

The mechanic where you gain health by executing enemies is sometimes problematic (you can wind up in no-win situations where the only way to get health is to expose yourself to enemies and end up dying, which is frustrating), but when it works it can lead to some exhilarating risk/reward situations. The base idea is good, but it probably could have used a little more balancing and tweaking to really shine.

Campaign took me three nights to beat. I haven't tried the multiplayer.

It's no Gears of War in terms of content and polish, and I'm glad I didn't pay $60 at release, but it was fun and I'm glad I played it.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Got it free on ps plus, not sure it's worth more than that. Just saying.[/QUOTE]
LMAO, I forgot PSN+ got it for free. Bought a physical copy during the sale and TBH I'd rather have it over something 'rented' from Sony.

bread's done
Back