Warhammer 40000: Fire Warrior - Pre-Played $13.50 shipped @ EB

Mr. Rhee

CAGiversary!
I know you can get this from BB for $15 after ggc but it's only $13.50 + free shipping @ EB.

only 3 left.
Warhammer 40000: Fire Warrior - Pre-Played $13.50 shipped @ EB
($20 new @ EB, $15 new from BBwggc)
Cheap ass link
Includes instructions and original packaging

236170.jpg

I saw this game yesterday at the local Game Crazy new for $19.99. Not sure if thats a temp or perm price now though.

[quote name='help1']is it good? you play it?[/quote]

A friend of mine, who's a BIG FPS fan, played through it and recommended it to me (so I'll pick it up eventually, hopefully the Xbox version.) He described it as being a modernization of Doom's gameplay, so if you're looking for something other than just straight ahead, hardcore shooting you probably won't like it. He also complained numerous times about the meager amount of check\save points, so if you have a low tolerance for playing a half hour, then getting killed and having to play that section all over again I'd also not recommend it.

its decent..the online is better than the story, cuz theres not really any cheatin. and when there is the person gets frozen. I feel for your friend's need for save pts, but they do start you at the last check pt in the level

from what i heard it wa a poor mans halo, or in this case a cheap ass person's halo :)

i'd get but i have too many fps's as it is and quite frankly, i'm gettin sick of 'em

This game has received poor-to-middling reviews from just about every publication out there.

It's probably not worth your time or money, considering how there are better alternatives out there.

bread's done
Back