Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Gold $13.65 Fufilled by Amazon

Really nice deal, would be even better if I didn't already have Chaos Rising on steam. :(

Still worth it though, probably won't see it cheaper in future sales anytime soon.

[quote name='AwRy108']Nice find, OP--this is one of the best PC exclusives out there, and such a great price.[/QUOTE]
Oh it is, considering gold still retails for $39.99. I was just checking Amazon for this game today and I saw it for that price. :D Had to snag a copy.

Plus with prime, if you have it it retails for like $7 a game, which wont be too much more than a damn Steam sale.

This is sold by a European retailer it looks like, is there going to be a shipping delay? I can't find anything that shows where it might ship from

[quote name='mike.m']This is sold by a European retailer it looks like, is there going to be a shipping delay? I can't find anything that shows where it might ship from[/QUOTE]

if its fulfilled by amazon, wouldnt amazon ship it? correct me if im wrong.

Chaos Rising campaign is pretty good too, but short! Still worth it at this price.

Still waiting on that new expansion to get cheap.

Also, if ya like this series, try Company of Heroes.

[quote name='killerthrust']if its fulfilled by amazon, wouldnt amazon ship it? correct me if im wrong.[/QUOTE]
It is fufilled by Amazon so Amazon ships it. The FSSS is in place if it's over $25 and also the Prime should work.

That Euro seller shouldn't list the Euro version of this game under that ASIN. It would be considered a different product than advertised.

If you want this associated with your US Live account then make sure you buy the US version of this game.

bread's done
Back