Warhammer 40k: Kill Team is now available! (800msp)

Rhett

CAGiversary!
Feedback
85 (100%)
Much before its July 26th release. Yeah, another total win for marketing on this one. Complete shadow release, lack of online co-op (though it does include split screen co-op), and little to zero marketing for it.

But it's up, now. I haven't tried it (yet), but I thought people may want to know, as WH40K is awesome.

i was looking fwd to this but after hearing there's no online co-op it sorta killed it. i'll still try the demo but it'll probably be more of a deal of the day purchase if it's decent.

[quote name='100xp']i was looking fwd to this but after hearing there's no online co-op it sorta killed it. i'll still try the demo but it'll probably be more of a deal of the day purchase if it's decent.[/QUOTE]

I did see someone mention a survival kind of mode, but I have no info on it either. Yes, major flaw in leaving out online MP. I bet it will directly affect sales, too.

Oh, and playing Kill Team (owning it and beating the first mission) unlocks the Power Sword in WH40K: Space Marine.

Played the demo, seemed kinda neat. Very similar in style to the Warhammer pc games. The orks sound exactly. There seem to be powerups littered around the battlefield, multiple weapons per class (4), and 4 classes. maybe one day I'll get it.

I thought it looked good and I liked previous Warhammer games but this seems meh to me especially seeing they only have two screens up on the dashboard lol.

Ms. Splosion Man is calling me right now anyways.

bread's done
Back