Warhammer Beta Signups (NA & EU Beta)

Draekon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Warhammer Beta Signups just started last night. I didn't notice the e-mail until this morning though. If you recieve their newsletter and got the May edition, make sure to use the link in that email as it has a referrer link which may help you get in.

NA: https://betacenter.eamythic.com/signup.php
EU: http://war-europe.com/#/subscription/ (Hearing lots of problems with the European Beta Signups)

Figured I'd post it here. Maybe someone else is actually interested in the game like I am. Hoping to get into this beta and/or Tabula Rasa, which also has signups out as of a few weeks ago. Probably my two most anticipated MMO games since I've quit all the others.

On the signup page it had also said which was in red and I bolded the extra tidbit:

To aid players in the testing of WAR, we aim to continually provide all beta registrants with the latest information about the game's features and our development goals. Therefore, by creating a Beta Center account you also agree to subscribe to the WAR monthly newsletter. Each issue is packed with exclusive news and the latest information about the game and the beta test, as well as videos, images, and behind-the-scenes details that you won't find anywhere else.

If you are not currently a newsletter subscriber, an account will be created for you by the release of the June newsletter. To manage your account or unsubscribe after the release of the June newsletter, please visit the newsletter's Account Sign-In page using your Beta Center email and password. (Existing subscribers should continue to sign in using their original email and password.)

Please note that should you cancel your subscription to the WAR newsletter, you will become ineligible to participate in the beta test process.

EDIT: Just noticed that the email link I followed via newsletter may of had a unique referral URL attached to it. If anyone else has the url, send me the link so I can compare them and possibly put the referal link up here if it's the same for everyone.

EDIT 2: Added in the European Beta Signups link.

I read somewhere that there are 5 people chosen a month for this. It may just be a random draw.

Either way I've also signed up, good luck everyone and thanks OP!

[quote name='brainmunch']I read somewhere that there are 5 people chosen a month for this. It may just be a random draw.

Either way I've also signed up, good luck everyone and thanks OP![/quote]

Every newsletter that was sent they would randomly draw 5 people who were subscribed to the newsletter and they would get into beta as soon as it started.

[quote name='sandrokstar']signed up. any idea when they'll start sending confirmation e-mails?[/quote]

I haven't heard anything but I will post when I do hear something.

bread's done
Back